chapter 14

I have late night

conversation with the moon...

He tells me about the sun

and i tells Him about you💕

This chapter is not edited

After sometime they all reached at the station and went inside the train as the train was already came before 2 minute.

So Siddharth,saumya,rishi, harshita,aiman and omkar were in one cabin while the other family members were seperated in the other two cabins which were beside eachother...

And in present aiman was keeping some snacks at the upper seat.. while others were sitting and chatting with eachother..

"Uff done!!" She said after successfully keeping the snacks in the upper seat and turned around but suddenly someone came infront of her, making her to flinched and she stumbled at her spot.. she was about to fall but that person was fast enough to catch her by her wrist...

 she was about to fall but that person was fast enough to catch her by her wrist

That person was none another than omkar... Aiman was lost in his Hazel brown eyes and his handsome face... And without even knowing she started checking him out..

"Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re....

Tab se deewana hua aah haa..

Sab se begaana hua aah haa..

Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye..

Rab bhi deewana lage re ho.." Rishi and harshita started singing after looking at the new couple while Siddharth and saumya giggled at Their siblings show...

And on the other hand After hearing the sudden voice Omkar and aiman came out of their la la land and moved back from eachother while nervously started looking here and there..

"Siddharth bhai did you notice the love blomming between some people's.." Rishi said while nudging Siddharth's shoulder in teasing way.

"Pehle pehle pyar h pehli pehli baar h..." Harshita said while mumbling the lyrics and saumya giggled after hearing it.

"J-Just shut up rishi!! And harshita it's nothing like that!!" Omkar said nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"Really Then what is like that?" This time Siddharth said while looking towards him teasingly.

"Siddharth Tu bhi!!" Omkar said while looking towards Siddharth in disblief and Siddharth just shrugged his shoulders Making everyone to laugh and on the other hand aiman omkar cheeks become red due to the teasing.