chapter 54

(2AM at night)

"Are you feeling sleepy?" She texted

"Are you kidding?" He laughed holding the cup of coffe and rubbing his swollen eyes

❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Oh my god look how handsome my swami jii is looking in this picture.." rinki said to herself while jumping and smiling like a fool while looking at Siddharth's picture with a dreamy look.

"Just look at his bicep hayee he looks extra handsome in his messy hairs.." she again said to herself while gawking at his muscular body.

"White suits him more" she said and blush while looking at his picture which he has just posted on his Instagram and On the other hand saumya's who was passing by the living room stop at her track when she heard her husband name.. so she slowly went behind the wall to hear what she's saying.

"And look at those muscles haye they are taking my breath away..." Rinki said while jumping in excitement making Saumya eyes to widen when she saw her gawking over her husband's picture while her whole face become red with anger and she came infront of her while looking towards her with her clenching jaw and red eyes.

Siddharth's post

"Chudail kahin kiii sharam nahi aati kisi ke pati ko aise dekhte huye aur yeh tum do mujhe

"Chudail kahin kiii sharam nahi aati kisi ke pati ko aise dekhte huye aur yeh tum do mujhe.." saumya said while yelling at top of her lungs and she snatched the phone from her hand making rinki to also look towards with her irritated look.

"Who the hell are you to snatch my phone like this!! Just give it back.." rinki said and started taking her phone from saumya's hand but saumya hurriedly hide the phone behind her back.

"Just shut up okay!! Ek toh chori upar se seena zori!! Kk kahin ki ek dam behaya ladki ho matlab shaadi shuda ladke pe line marte huye sharam nahi aati tumko!! saumya said angrily and delete her Instagram from her phone making rinki to gasp with shock.

"Now take it and i dare you aagar fir aise kuch karte huye dekhi toh dekh lena mein tumhare aise haal karungi ki tum apni yeh shakal aaine mein kabhi dekh bhi na pao.." she said and put her phone on her hand harshly before going away from their leaving rinki to look towards her disappearing form with anger and she clutched her phone tightly while glaring at her.

❤️❤️❤️

"Siddharth Singhania!!! What the hell did you post on your Instagram I'd huh?? Matlab aapko zaroorat hi kya thi apni itni handsome si photo post karne ki aap jante nahi kya ki saari ladkiyan aapke upar kaise dore dalti hai??" Saumya said angrily as soon as she entered inside the room and siddharth who was checking some important business e-mails on his laptop look towards her with his widen eyes and he gulp hard with fear because she was looking so angry like she's just going to kill him now.