chapter 36

"He loves me, he loves me not,"
She sighed plucking the last petal.

"He loves you stupid" he said standing behind with a bouquet of roses and smiling like an idiot!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Doctor you are needed in the ICU immediately. Doctor Prashant couldn't handle and the patient is unable to breathe." Said Vivek panting heavily while coming towards Karthik who had just entered the ward.

"Ok."Karthik said running to attend the patient as he just reached the hospital.

"Check his vital first and riya you pass me the injection." Karthik said to the nurse and the nurse hurriedly gave the injection to Karthik while he inject the patient. And look towards the heart rate monitor device.

"Doc the patient is getting under control.." sahil said to karthik when he saw the patient heart rate on the monitor.

"Pass me the scalpel.." karthik said while still having a serious look plastered on his face and the helper doctor nodded before passing him the scalpel

After 15 minutes

"Sahil and riya who the hell gave the permission to start the operation without me presenting here.. we could have lost him if i haven't  reached here on time. You very well know that we are not allowed to do any surgery until the doctor who is heading the case is not present . " Karthik growled at Sahil and riya the senior nurse in anger when he reached his cabin while sahil and Linda look down knowing very well that how much Karthik is professional when it comes to  someone's life matter.

"We are sorry sir.."they both said while still looking down

"I don't want anything like this to repeat again!! And You both better see if anyone would repeat this mistake now dismiss." Karthik said while sitting on his chair like a hungry lion. He took out his apron and opened the first two button of his shirt before rolling his sleeves... He grab his phone and opened someone's message which made a smile to appear on his lips in no time. No one could say that this man was looking like a hungry beast few minutes ago.

 No one could say that this man was looking like a hungry beast few minutes ago

I will charge extra for this 🤨
- Shashank

It was Shashank message with the thing karthik had told him to send him. Yeah it was his baccha photo which he was waiting from morning to see. After seeing that photo he just wanted to teleport at Delhi and hugged her so tight that no one ever could seperate them.

"My feelings for you grow stronger each day. I imagine us growing old together and wonder how I ever managed to survive without you in my life. You are the defination of perfection and I can't wait to see where our future together will take us... Good night meri jaan I will meet you very soon.." Karthik said while looking towards the photo and smiling softly and his eyes started becoming heavy due to the tiredness and jet lag so he started closing them and in no time he went to his dreamland.