chapter 46

From writing his name boldly in the talking students list to hiding it artistically in her heena

She had a cute story to tell ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

The rain was pouring heavenly making the environment kind of cold.. the lightening was striking continuously and the wind was blowing.. priya came out of the shop and saw the bad weather making her mood to automatically fell while worried lines could be easily seen on her forehead as manvi was also not their with her Because she have already left as priya only insist her because she will get late in organising many things related to her official work which she needed to submit on her interview day and she don't want manvi to get bored because of her that's why she told her to leave but now she is regretting her decision after seeing the wheather and the darkness in the sky..

She gulp hard but didn't lose hope and try to call for a cab but the luck was surely not on her side today as due to bad weather her network went off and she couldn't contact anyone making her to sigh deeply.

"Now what should I do.." she said to herself worriedly and started looking around her to find a taxi but so bad of her that she couldn't found any and on the place of that she saw a group of guy's looking towards her with their dirty eyes and were smirking making her to feel disgusted, she just glare towards them and thought to go inside the bookstore which is beside her as it would be quite safe until the whether is good enough that she could find some taxi.

She went inside the Shop and started looking here and there for the books which she thought interesting but suddenly she saw those group of guys again who enter the shop and were looking towards her again with the same dirty eyes making her to feel somewhat scared as she was also new to this city and moreover that no one is here in this shop also except the owner making her to feel suddenly scared but she thought to act normally and pick up a book name "the love hypothesis" and started reading it and trying her best to ignore them but she felt numb when she saw that boys group approaching her from her side eyes.

She started shaking due to fear but still didn't show that and again started reading the book while clutching her dress tightly with her another hand.

"I never knew you like this type of books priya.. " someone said near her earlobes making her to flinched and the book fell from her hands while without thinking twice she pick the another book from her nearby stall in her hand and was about to beat that person with it but her hands stop in the air only when she saw none other than Shashank standing infront of her and shielding himself with his hands in reflex action while a horrified look was plastered on his face and when priya saw his face she suddenly hug him without thinking anything because she was already scared of that rascals and now finding Shashank beside her make her feel somewhat happy while on the other hand Shashank taken a back due to priya's sudden hug and even felt her shaking which make him quite worried.

"Priya are you fine? did something happen?" Shashank asked worriedly and carefully started rubbing her back to calm her down and on the other hand realisation hit Priya and she move back from him while looking down and started fixing her dress.

"Y-yeah.. y-yeah I am fine woh i just saw lizard which made me scared that's why i hug you.. I am sorry for that.. "she said and pick the book from the floor and started reading that in nervousness but Shashank felt something wrong but he didn't stretch the topic after seeing her discomfort and thought to lighten her mood.

"Btw i never knew you like reading smuts like this... " He said with a smrik and indicate with his finger toward the book which priya was reading before and priya just roll her eyes on him and started walking and looking for other books while Shashank just sigh in disbelief and again started walking behind her.