chapter 22

So hey sundi people's how are you
I hope you all are doing good!!
So this is my longest chapter of 5039 words as requested by PreetiVerma776 i hope i completed my promise ❣️
Do comment share and vote...
Thank you for waiting ❣️
I love you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The pooja was over and now the pandit was looking at the kundali of Siddhartha and saumya while everyone was sitting beside him.. he was observing the kundali's very carefully but suddenly he started looking worried while looking at the kundali and a tense line was seen on his forehead making everyone to look equally worried..

"I wanted to talk with Kalayani jii and Gaytri jii alone.." the pandit announced suddenly looking towards everyone except gaytri and Kalyani and after hearing this announcement youngsters frown but they didn't said anything as their dadi's and families strongly believed at him so they quietly went out while other's also followed them.

_________________

"Suniye jii hume toh bada dar lag raha h .." Manju said while looking towards her husband with worried face.

"Arey tum befalto ka tension le rahi ho, Sab sahi hi hoga." Suresh said in assuring way.

"Haan Manju jii sab sahi hi hoga aap chinta mat kariye.." akshra said while coming beside Manju and manju smile towards her.

"Lagta h kisi ki kundali mein kuch gadbad h agar aise hua toh fir Siddhartha ki shadi aise third class family mein nahi hogi aur mera Siddhartha bach jayega, i have to found about it.." Jhanvi said while smiling evily but soon her trance broke when she heard akshra's voice.

"Chaliye hum sab garden mein chalte h tab tak.. mausam bhi bada accha h aaj lagta h baarish hogi.." akshra said while looking towards the cloudy weather and everyone nodded their head before going towards the garden.

"Let's go dii..." Harshit said and turned around to go towards the garden but she stopped at her track when she heard Saumya's voice.

Harshita wait!!

"Haan bolo dii.." harshita said while turning around and looking towards saumya's direction.

"i will come in a few minutes after changing my dress okay.."saumya said and harshita nodded her head before going towards the garden where everyone were going while Saumya made her way towards her room to change her dress..... harshita was peacefully going towards the garden but suddenly someone approached her to spoil her mood.

"Hey dummy.." rishi said and started walking beside harshita who Was looking towards him with an irritated face.

"How do you manage to give me so many unique names.." harshita said with an frustrated face while rishi shrugged his shoulders in cool manner and said proudly.

"It's called talent sherni.. tum nahi samjhogi.." he said while making faces towards her to tease her which was his favourite thing to do nowdays..

"Harshita!! You know what you look like a pig today" he said and hurriedly run away while a gasp escape from her mouth and her blood boiled after hearing him.

"You idiot! You just wait" She said before running behind him while other family members laughed at their chaotic act ,they already knew that it was the time for the daily drama of them so they were enjoying the show while laughing hard..

Meanwhile saumya's perspective;

After changing her clothes saumya checked herself last time in the mirror before going outside.. she was wearing a yellow colour kurti with sky blue jeans on it while her hairs were Falling freely on her shoulders making her to look divine with that simple look also.