Poly-ship Shenanigans: Work isn't a drag at all(Female Reader)

April

You groaned in distress after you were rejected from your 5th job option. Ever since Ali's accident, you've been looking for a job nonstop to help provide for the family but nothing seems to be going swimmingly.

"Why is this so difficult?" You sighed out as you plopped yourself on the couch. Your phone rang making you shoot up thinking it was another one of your job options but sighed only see Maggie's name on the caller ID.

"What's up Mags?" You began.

"Hey, I heard about you struggling to get a job so why don't you bring that ass over to my workplace?" Maggie replied. "We need someone to be the test subject on the makeup products."

"I accept." You said quickly as you hung up and got dressed without wasting a single second.

"Okay this is the place." You mumbled to yourself as you looked up to see a brick building. It looks plain on the outside but you were sure that the inside was different. You were right as you walked in to see the walls painted in wild colors and everyone wearing makeup or dressed in drags.

"Y/N! You made it! Welcome to your first day." Maggie greeted as she grabbed you by the arm and led you to a chair.

"Thank you so much for this Maggie." You said happily.

"Girl no problem! Anything for my sister!" Maggie said as she grabbed her makeup brushes. You were approached by a Korean guy who had a black bowl cut hairstyle and had a really babyish face.

"Hello!" The guy greeted as he hugged you tight. You were caught off guard but you accepted his hug while giggling.

"Dude, what did I tell you about hugging people like that?" Maggie scolded. The guy let you go and mumbled a sorry.

"No worries." You chuckled out making the guy flash a small smile slightly revealing his dimples.

"Y/N this is Yoo Han-yang." Maggie introduced.

"But people call me Looney." The guy said cheerfully.

"He's this place's best drag queen ever." Maggie stated.

"Won 5 times in a row at the drag pageant." Looney said proudly. You chuckled as Looney examined your face.

"You have such a cute bone structure." Looney complimented.

"Um, thank you." You shyly said as Looney leaned in closer then did the unexpected thing ever; He rested his head against your chest and sighed. You were flustered by Looney's bizarre choice of actions.

"Your boobs feel nice, like a mother's bosom." Looney sighed.

"Well, I am a mother of 3." You awkwardly chuckled out.

"Ohhh, do you have pictures of them?" Looney asked excitedly.

"Dude, now is not the time." Maggie cut in. "I wanna try this new contour on Y/N for a second." Maggie began to apply contour on you which made your nose tickle a bit then you sneezed causing powder to go all over on your nose. Looney and Maggie both laughed as Maggie removed the spread makeup off your nose.

"Annnd...done!" Maggie said as she pulled out a mirror. You were amazed at the contour and laughed in amusement.

"Ohhh you look so pretty." Looney complimented. You giggled while saying thanks.

"Sooo, is this all I gotta do for this job?" You asked.

"Yeah you're basically the test subject right now for makeup but later on I might promote you to become our test subject for hair dressing." Maggie explained.