High School Hijinks: Hey! We Made It!(Female Reader) Final Episode

June

Ga-yeong took a deep breath as her name was called up to the stage. Ga-yeong got upon the stage and received her diploma as she shook all of her teachers' hands. When she got off the stage, she ran to her friends and group hugged them while crying.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Ga-yeong sobbed. "But I know you guys miss your hometown."

"Girl, you know you still got our contact right?" Joi pointed out as she sniffled. "We promise to send pictures of the Eiffel tower if you want."

"Yes please." Ga-yeong said.

"I'm actually wondering how Paris is like." TK said.

"Babe, you're gonna love it there!" Joi exclaimed. When Jason went and got his diploma, he went up to Ga-yeong and hugged her tight. Jason then took out a heart shaped card with a Korean word written on it.

"사랑해"(Salanghae)

"I love you too Jason." Ga-yeong said as they pecked lips.

"You guys sure you two can handle a long distant relationship?" Tristesse asked.

"We're sure." Ga-yeong said as she held Jason's hand.

Ga-yeong's POV

June 4th, 2038

Dear Diary, 

Well this is the end of my high school journey. I can't believe I have come this far but hey, I'm not done yet! I still have 4 more years of education in college but I'm still deciding on a major in college. But let me fill you in on the aftermath of everyone;

Joi and Tristesse are going to college back in their hometown, Paris. Joi is going to major within Photography since she's a photogenic person and she thought about doing modeling so my eomma gave her tips and advice on modeling. Tristesse is majoring in English since she dreamed about becoming a poet one day and she also has a minor within Fine Arts since it matches her love for dancing. 

TK is tagging along with the twins in order to travel to a new place and to stay close with Joi. She said she was gonna major within Game Designing and she even wants to start her own clothing line since her and Joi always loved to make and design clothes. She even has a minor in ASL in order to teach others sign language with Yuri, her little sister, being her biggest inspiration.

My cousin Michael decided to go to college in Chicago. He's majoring in LGBTQ studies in honor of Auntie Maggie and Aunt Mi-nyeo. He's still a goofy man but I know he's going places in life. He even met a cool girl there as well.

Aiden decided to go to college here in Korea since he can't seem to part from the environment. He's undecided right now but is thinking about doing religion studies in order to express and share Judaism as well as learning other religions as well.

With the triplets along with my brother and sister, they're all preparing for high school soon. Sekani and his sisters are living with their grandparents while their mom is in jail for years of abuse. Sekani is dating my sister Dawn and they're doing good so far. Min-jun told me that when he gets to high school, he and Shetani are gonna write a play inspired by the junkyard battle that happened 2 months ago and he hopes that I'll come see his play. Dawn is rising to become a star athlete in high school. Her and Vitani are still friends to this day and they still compete against each other in some sports.

With Loki, well he failed high school so he didn't get a chance to go to college. I heard through the grapevine that he's living with his dad now but they're now doing some shady business in order to get money. Well, I honestly hope that he doesn't die or get arrested...psych!