High School Hijinks: Thinning Gin(Female Reader)

November

It was during class time when Ga-yeong was working on studying for her exams next month when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Ga-yeong turned around to see TK who had a really big grin on her face.

"What TK? You know we can't get caught talking." Ga-yeong whispered. TK handed Ga-yeong an envelope which is actually an invitation to a birthday party.

"Wait, your birthday is today?" Ga-yeong asked.

"Tomorrow actually." TK pointed out. "My dad's letting me have a party tonight."

"Ohhh, that's amazing!" Ga-yeong squealed. "Who else is coming?"

"Of course the rest of the gang and I did promise my baby sister that she'll be included as well." TK explained. 

"That's nice." Ga-yeong said. "I'm definitely going."

"Wait, I'mma make sure it's okay with your parents as well because I know how your dads are, especially the one with the glasses." TK said.

"Yea, appa is the most strict one out of all of them." Ga-yeong chuckled out. 

Cut to later on in after school when Ga-yeong facetimed Sang-woo.

"H-hello? Ga-yeong is that you?" Sang-woo asked. Ga-yeong noticed that Sang-woo had the phone to his ear and chuckled.

"Um, appa, you have the phone to your ear." Ga-yeong said trying her hardest not the laugh.

"Uhhh, isn't that the point?" Sang-woo asked.

"Appa, you're on facetime." Ga-yeong pointed out. "Turn the camera to your face." Sang-woo pointed the camera to him but winded up switching the camera so it's now pointing at his feet. Ga-yeong just let it be while laughing.

"What can I do for you chipmunk?" Sang-woo asked. Ga-yeong's face turned red at that nickname while TK was in the back laughing.

"Shush!" Ga-yeong whispered. "Um, appa...my friend TK is having a birthday party and I was wondering if I could go."

"Will there be weed and alcohol?" Sang-woo asked. TK grabbed the phone.

"No sir, I can assure you that everything will be PG since my little sister will also be there as well." TK explained.

"Mmm, alright but Ga-yeong, if anything happens...call me okay?" Sang-woo ordered.

"I will appa." Ga-yeong said as she took the phone back from TK.

"Alright, love you chipmunk." Sang-woo said.

"Love you too appa." Ga-yeong said as she hung up.

"So, chipmunk huh?" TK laughed.

"Shut up!" Ga-yeong exclaimed.

"Did I hear that Ga-yeong is going to the party with us?" Joi asked walking up to them.

"Yes ma'am! My appa says that it's okay." Ga-yeong said.

"I'm bringing the nail polish." Joi said. "I know TK loves it when I paint her nails black and midnight blue."

"And I'll bring the Ouj-"

"No!" Joi and Ga-yeong both said in unison. 

"Girl, do you not remember what happened at the slumber party a few years ago?" Joi asked.

"Yeah, my abbu and eomma had to call some ghostbusters to get rid of any lingering ghosts." Ga-yeong explained. Tristesse's face turned red with embarrassment.

"Hey, in my defense, I didn't think that it was actually gonna work." Tristesse said.

"Alright, let's all agree to never do any of that voodoo doo doo shit ever again." Joi said.