High School Hijinks: Blackmail(Female Reader)

February 

Love is in the air in high school! Everyone was being gooey gaa gaa with each other with candy, flowers, and stuffed animals.

"Another year, another holiday that mocks me being single." Ga-yeong sighed.

"I'm kinda on the same boat as you girl." TK agreed. "I've never been in a relationship because what's the point of wasting your time with someone you're not gonna be with forever?"

"Well, some relationships do last so it's not a hundred percent true." Jason signed.

"Not my relationship with Loki." Ga-yeong replied.

"Nor my parents' relationship." TK added in.

"Well, I'm gonna have to both agree and disagree." Michael said. "My moms have been together since college but also, my relationship with Joi before didn't last forever but hey, as long as we're still cool, there's no tension about the past relationship."

"Speak of which, where is Joi?" Tristesse asked. Joi was hiding behind the garbage can watching them from afar. Joi sighed as her heart raced at the sight of TK.

"She's pretty." Joi thought to herself.

"Who are you perving on?" A female voice asked. Joi jumped and turned around to see Zira then rolled her eyes.

"The fuck do you want Zira?" Joi asked.

"Just walking around and saw you spying on the new girl." Zira replied.

"I wasn't spying I was...just chilling." Joi lied. Zira chuckled.

"Didn't look like it." Zira said.

"Look, I don't like you okay? So go." Joi scolded.

"Hmm, so you like the new girl huh?" Zira asked ignoring Joi's command.

"It's not your business." Joi angrily said as her face turned red.

"Why don't we go tell her?" Zira said as she began to walk towards them but Joi stopped her.

"You wouldn't dare!" Joi yelled.

"And why not?" Zira asked with an evil smile.

"It's...just not your right to tell." Joi replied nervously.

"But you know I don't care about that so you better come up with a better reason to why I shouldn't tell the new girl you like her." Zira said.

"Please, I'll do anything!" Joi pleaded. Zira raised an eyebrow.

"Anything huh?" Zira asked as she caressed Joi's face making Joi shudder in digust.

"Y-yes." Joi replied.

"Hmm, you're bisexual huh?" Zira asked.

"Why does that matter?" Joi asked. Zira cupped Joi's face.

"I always wonder what it'll be like to be with a girl." Zira chuckled. Joi shoved her away.

"What the hell? I'm not your experiment!" Joi scolded.

"Oh? Then I guess I'll have to tell little miss TK that she has a stalker admirer on her hands." Zira said as she began to walk.

"No, no...fine...what do you want?" Joi asked.

"Hmm, be my Valentine for today and maybe I'll forget about you liking TK." Zira offered. Joi felt herself getting ready to throw up but she gulped then sighed.

"Fine, just for today." Joi muttered out. Zira chuckled as she patted Joi's head.

"Good girl, now c'mon...we got a special day ahead of us." Zira said as she stuck her hand out for Joi to grab. Joi grabbed her hand as they both walked down the hall together. Ga-yeong watched then grew confused.