High School Hijinks: Teacher's Pet-3(Female Reader)

Ga-yeong got off the bus to walk into the school when she was stopped by someone. She turned around to see Ms. Lovelock glaring at her angrily.

"Listen to me young lady, what goes on between me and Jason is none of your business so stop trying to paint me as the bad guy here." Ms. Lovelock gritted through her teeth. Ga-yeong snatched her arm away.

"I know you're a child predator and I'm gonna make sure you get what's coming to you." Ga-yeong said as she began to walk off but Ms. Lovelock grabbed Ga-yeong's shoulder and whirled her around.

"If you try anything, I'll make sure you'll never step foot into this school again." Ms. Lovelock said. "The same goes to your other friends as well." Ms. Lovelock then let Ga-yeong go and walked off. Ga-yeong quivered but then felt someone tap her shoulder. It was Jun-ho.

"Detective Hwang? What are you doing here?" Ga-yeong asked.

"Your parents told me your story about your friend and the substitute." Jun-ho explained. "I'm here to arrest her." 

"U-uh, I don't think that's a good idea." Ga-yeong nervously said. Jun-ho looked at her with a concerned look.

"What? What happened?" Jun-ho asked. Ga-yeong looked to see if Ms. Lovelock was still around.

"Can we explain this in your car? It's not safe here." Ga-yeong asked as they walked to the cop car.

With Pamela

Pamela was in Jason's room collecting the dirty laundry when she noticed something sticking out of his mattress. Pamela lifted the mattress up to see the photos then looked at them and felt her blood boil. She stormed out the room and out the house then walked to her car and got in.

"Something's not right, and I'm coming up to that school to see." Pamela thought to herself.

When she pulled up to the school, she saw Ga-yeong and Jun-ho outside the school then ran up to them.

"Ga-yeong, can I ask you something?" Pamela asked.

"Yes?" Ga-yeong replied.

"Have you've been giving my son chocolates because there was one day where he claimed that you did." Pamela explained.

"Oh no I haven't, but he got them from Ms. Lovelock." Ga-yeong said. Pamela took out the pictures.

"I figured as much because he also got this from her as well." Pamela said as she showed the pictures. Ga-yeong covered her mouth in shock horror.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Ga-yeong yelled.

"This is all the evidence I need miss." Jun-ho said.

"Wait, class is almost over! We need to get there now!" Ga-yeong said as she grabbed them both by the hands and led them in the school.

After class ended, Jason stayed back. Ms. Lovelock closed the door and smiled at Jason making him nervous as she walked up to him.

"Jason, why do you wear a mask?" Ms. Lovelock asked as she caressed his cheek.

"I...don't like my face, and because I love hockey." Jason signed. Ms. Lovelock chuckled as she unclipped his mask revealing his face. Jason was afraid that Ms. Lovelock would fall out of love at the sight of his face but she just pecked his forehead.

"You have such a cute face." Ms. Lovelock said making Jason blush.

"Thank you." Jason signed. Jason began to grow nervous when Ms. Lovelock began to straddle his lap which began to make him feel a little uncomfortable. She began to feel on his chest which made Jason think, "Hey something is not right".