High School Hijinks: Feelings Are Revealing(Female Reader)

February

Ga-yeong's POV

February 14th, 2038

Dear Diary,

Holy shit, it's Valentine's Day! I'm actually really excited but nervous at the same time because...well I wanted to ask Jason to be my Valentine but...this is where the nervous part comes in; I'm afraid he'll reject. Well, it's worth a shot because at least I'll get over it somehow.

No POV

With the twins(Y'all thought I forgot about them?)

Vitani sighed as she looked at Dawn playing basketball with Sekani. She then looked at the heart-shaped card.

To Dawn

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Today's Valentine's Day

And I want my Valentine to be you

"Hey sis!" Shetani exclaimed startling Vitani.

"Don't do that!" Vitani scolded. Shetani looked at the card.

"Is this for Dawn?" Shetani asked as she took the card away. Vitani snatched the card back as her face turned red.

"Shut up!" Vitani yelled. Shetani smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tease you about it...maybe, but you know Sekani likes her right?" Shetani pointed out.

"I know and I don't wanna hurt his feelings or make things awkward." Vitani said as she held the card to her chest.

"What's the worse that can happen?" Shetani asked.

"I don't know...maybe Sekani telling mom and Zira that I like girls and they both beat me senseless because you know how our mom is when it comes to the LGBTQ community." Vitani replied. Shetani grabbed Vitani's hand and rubbed it.

"I doubt that'll happen because Sekani loves us dearly even though we were bullies to him in the past." Shetani assured. "I do encourage you to tell Dawn how you feel and if she rejects then it's okay for the both of you to still be friends." Vitani smiled as she hugged her dear sister and ran over to Dawn.

"Hey Dawn, can I talk to you?" Vitani asked. Dawn passed the ball to Sekani and walked over to Vitani. Vitani's palms began to sweat as she began to speak.

"D-dawn, I wa-wanted to give you th-this-" Just before Vitani could finish her sentence Sekani shot the ball which bounced off the rim and hit Vitani in the head, knocking her into Dawn and accidentally kissing Dawn. Vitani's face turned bright red as she quickly pulled away.

"I-I-I'm so sorry I..." Vitani began but then ran off in embarrassment. Dawn just stood there with her face beet red.

"W-what just happened? And why did that feel nice?" Dawn thought to herself. Min-jun walked into the gym.

"Dawn what happened? I saw Vitani run out." Min-jun asked.

"J-just something involving her lips." Dawn uttered out.

"Oh okay." Min-jun said before he had to realize what she said then looked at her confused. "Wait...her lips?"

With the High School Crew

Joi was walking by when she felt someone snatch her into the girls' bathroom.

"I'll tear you limb from li-" Joi yelled before she cut herself off once it was revealed to be Ga-yeong. "Oh hey Ga-yeong."