Highschool Hijinks: Doggy Days-3(Female Reader)

December

These 3 months with Mrs. Chubbs and the puppies were great for all of you...well except for Sang-woo.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE RASCALS CHEWED UP MY SOCK!?" Sang-woo yelled. 

You were in the kitchen with Sae-byeok and both of you were trying to hold in your laughs while Sang-woo stormed in wearing his dress shirt and tie, no pants, and had on socks but one of them had a big hole in it.

"I swear, if we don't find homes for these dogs...I'm gonna lose it!" Sang-woo angrily yelled.

"Huh, the puppies never did it to me." Gi-hun said.

"Or me." Ali said.

"Am I these dogs main target for torture?" Sang-woo groaned. Ga-yeong came in holding two puppies in each arm. Both of them were covered in snow.

"They got out and were romping around in the snow." Ga-yeong explained as the puppies shook the snow off their heads.

"Where are the other 3?" Ali asked.

"Min-jun's playing with Albert trying to teach him how to be an acting dog and Dawn is with Cujo trying to train him to be a guard dog." Ga-yeong explained.

"Where's the third one then?" Gi-hun asked. Just when he asked that the third puppy, Hye, walked downstairs holding one of Sang-woo's socks into his mouth.

"Well at least I know who's the sock bandit." Sang-woo grumbled out as he tried to take the sock out of Hye's mouth but Hye growled as he wrestled for the sock back.

"Let it go Hye." Ga-yeong ordered. Hye let the sock go but it was already in bad condition, much to Sang-woo's dismay.

"Ga-yeong when your friends are coming over? Maybe they can take a few." Sae-byeok suggested.

"That's gonna be the plan." Ga-yeong replied.

"Who's all coming to the Christmas party?" Ali asked you.

"Ga-yeong's friends along with their parents and Min-jun invited some triplets from his school as well." You answered.

"Wait, isn't that set of triplets the ones who gave Min-jun and Dawn a hard time?" Sang-woo asked.

"Yes but one of the girls had a crush on Min-jun but I don't know about the other girl and the boy is a real sweetheart." You stated.

"Alright but I don't want no fights to happen between Dawn and those two girls." Gi-hun said.

"I'm sure they won't fight because I'll make sure they don't" Sae-byeok said.

"You better not threaten those kids." You warned.

"Dammit, it's like you can read my mind." Sae-byeok groaned out. The doorbell rang which made Ga-yeong perked up as she set the two puppies down and ran to open the door to see Jason.

"J!" Ga-yeong greeted as Jason pulled her in for a hug.

"Merry Christmas." Pamela greeted as they both stepped inside.

"Merry Christmas." Ali greeted as he got up. Ga-yeong looked to see that Jason's holding a small rectangular box.

"M-merry Christmas." Jason nervously signed.

"Oh, for me?" Ga-yeong asked as she took the box. Jason nodded his head as she opened the box to see a heart shaped golden locket.

"Do you like it?" Jason signed.

"Jason, it's beautiful!" Ga-yeong exclaimed. Jason grabbed the necklace and helped Ga-yeong put it on. Ga-yeong slightly shuddered at the feeling of Jason's hands around her neck then blushed. Once Jason was done, Ga-yeong turned around presenting the locket necklace.