High School Hijinks: Clothes Don't Make The Person(Female Reader)

June

It was a hot summer day. Ga-yeong, Joi, Tristesse, and TK were all in Ga-yeong's backyard practicing their dancing.

"C'mon girls, more feeling in the hips!" Michael called out as they continue to gyrate their hips.

"We trying Michael!" TK called out. Michael stopped the music.

"Alright girls, take a break." Michael ordered. Ga-yeong sighed as she wiped her forehead.

"Man, we've been practicing this dance for about 3 weeks now and the annual dance contest is tonight!" Ga-yeong pointed out.

"Do we even got a way to get in?" Joi asked. "The people there looks like they care about looks or popularity."

"She's right...people are fools when it comes to superficial things." Tristesse said.

"Well, one of my cousins from Tokyo is here and she knows that annual contest from the back of her hand, in fact she pretty much is one of the biggest workers there." TK explained. "She can probably get us in."

"Ite bet." Michael said.

"But wait, you know I have to ask my parents." Ga-yeong said.

"Well you better hope they say yes because we can't do this without you." Joi said.

"Trust me, they're gonna say yes." Ga-yeong chuckled out.

A few minutes later

"No, absolutely not." Gi-hun said as he put his bowling ball in his bag.

"But dad, my dance team needs me." Ga-yeong defended.

"Dance? You call all that dancing?" Gi-hun asked as he tries to mimic the dances but fails to do so in the process making everyone laugh.

"Gi-hun, stop bruh you cannot dance." Maggie laughed.

"You can go Ga-yeong, just remember to be back by the time it ends okay?" Ali said as he pinched Ga-yeong's cheek.

"I will abbu, I promise." Ga-yeong said as she smiled. "Have fun at bowling."

"We will and I know I will because I'm about to whoop Sang-woo's ass." Mrs. Cho chuckled out.

"You wish!" Sang-woo scolded.

"You two have been competitive over bowling since day 1." Mrs. Seong stated.

"Because Sang-woo knows that he's too soft to beat his mother at bowling." Mrs. Cho teased.

"I'm not soft! You're on eomma!" Sang-woo said.

"Well c'mon then you guys." You chuckled as you grabbed your bowling bag and walked out the door with everyone else following behind.

"They said yes." Ga-yeong squealed out.

"Ohhh, and I got the perfect outfits for us too." Joi said.

"I called my cousin, she said she can drive us up there." TK said.

"This is going to be awesome!" Ga-yeong said.

When they got to the twins' house, Ga-yeong and the girls looked at themselves in the mirror in their dance outfits.