High School Hijinks: Thickening Blood(Female Reader)

July

Michael was in the car with Maggie and Mi-nyeo.

"Ohhh, I can't wait for this family reunion." Maggie squealed. "Michael you're gonna have fun at this family reunion instead of doing summer camp this year."

"You get to meet your mama's side of the family." Mi-nyeo said.

"Yeah, all your cousins, aunts and uncles." Maggie added in. "Man, I'm actually looking forward because I miss my folks."

"Is your cousin Joshua gonna be there?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"Yeah, he told me he's going as long as cousin D doesn't start any bullshit." Maggie replied.

"Yeah, I remembered what happened last time." Mi-nyeo nervously chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. Maggie pulled up to a house that was packed with people. When they got out they were greeted by an elderly lady.

"Is that my precious little flower?" The elderly lady asked as she hugged Maggie.

"Hey Aunt Song." Maggie greeted as the elderly lady kissed Maggie on the cheek.

"Ohhh, look at you." Aunt Song said. "You just keep getting beautiful everyday."  Aunt Song then turned to Mi-nyeo.

"And is this your girlfriend that you was telling me about?" Aunt Song asked.

"Um, wife actually." Maggie corrected. Aunt Song's eyes grew wide as Mi-nyeo showed her her ring.

"No way! You're lying!" Aunt Song said as she hugged Mi-nyeo tight. "Ohhh congrats!" Michael, being the shy guy he is, slowly walked up to Aunt Song.

"And who is this young handsome man?" Aunt Song asked as she pinched Michael's cheeks.

"This is our son, Michael." Mi-nyeo introduced. "Michael this is your Aunt Song."

"Um, hi." Michael said nervously. Aunt Song chuckled.

"Oh sugar, I don't bite." Aunt Song assured. "Come give your auntie a hug." Aunt Song pulled Michael into a hug.

"I thought I heard my fav cousin's voice! Heyyy boos!" Joshua yelled as he walked outside.

"What up cousin Josh!" Maggie said as she hugged Joshua. Joshua looked at Michael.

"Hey little cousin." Joshua greeted.

"Hey cousin Joshua." Michael greeted as he hugged Joshua.

"Y'all hungry? Nanny Dearest cooked up some food in the kitchen." Aunt Song stated as they all walked inside. 

Michael looked around to see many family members. Some looked like they come from Beverly Hills where they wipe their asses with dollar bills, some looked like they come straight from the hood with wearing du-rags and golden chains, and some looked like they came from the country side with their southern accents and large beards. Michael walked into the kitchen with Maggie and Mi-nyeo to be greeted by a short plus size elderly lady who was holding a tray of macaroni and cheese.

"Hey Nanny Dearest." Maggie greeted as she kissed the elderly woman's cheek.

"Hey my grandbaby." Nanny Dearest greeted as she set the tray down on the counter. 

"Um, hello ma'am." Mi-nyeo greeted as she bowed down.

"Oh honey, I told you that you don't have to do that here, I give out hugs." Nanny Dearest said as she pulled Mi-nyeo into a hug, nearly crushing her in the process.

"She's super strong for an elderly lady." Mi-nyeo thought to herself. Nanny Dearest looked at Michael.

"Is this my great grandbaby you was telling me about?" Nanny Dearest asked as she looked at Maggie then back at Michael.