High School Hijinks: Freshmen, Freshmeat(Female Reader)

August

Ga-yeong's POV

August 15th, 2034

Dear Diary,

Well, I don't consider myself a very social person especially within a new place and environment but...here we are...first day of Freshman year and...I'm about to be in a new place where there's new people but I'm glad I'm not alone because I still have my little group of friends; Michael, Joi, Tristesse, and...Jason. Speaking of which, maybe high school will be okay for him...I mean there's no one there to antagonize us anymore, I guess.

No one's POV

"Ga-yeong! Hurry up your bus is here!" Gi-hun called out.

"Coming dad!" Ga-yeong called back as she ran downstairs with her backpack in tow.

"Have a good day at school Ga-yeong!" You called out as Ga-yeong got on the bus.

"Focus on your grades!" Sang-woo yelled out.

"Stay out of fights...unless they hit first!" Sae-byeok called out.

"Make sure you eat the lunch I prepared for you darling!" Ali called out.

"And no sex!" Gi-hun called out. You smacked him upside the head while Ga-yeong's face turned red of embarrassment.

"Ow! What? High school is a place filled with hormone filled teens." Gi-hun pointed out.

"You were once that as well." Sang-woo retorted.

"Like you weren't." Gi-hun retorted. Sang-woo grabbed his face.

"Don't think because we're in our 30s...I still won't punish you." Sang-woo growled.

"Appa! Dad! Do that inside...please?" Ga-yeong yelled out through the window then sat in her seat embarrassed. When the bus drove off, Ga-yeong sighed as she looked out the window. When the bus stopped at another house, Ga-yeong looked up to see Jason.

"Jason!" Ga-yeong exclaimed as she hugged him tight. They both sat down.

"How was your summer?" Jason signed.

"It was great but I kinda did miss doing summer camp like we used to." Ga-yeong replied.

"Remember when one kid was messing with the beehive and got stung really bad?" Jason signed as Ga-yeong laughed.

"Yeah, he had a lot of bee stings after that." Ga-yeong chuckled out. All of a sudden Ga-yeong had felt a bad feeling in her stomach then looked up to see Loki.

"Um, hey Ga-yeong." Loki greeted nervously. Ga-yeong rolled her eyes and didn't respond back but Loki didn't leave.

"Hey, look, Zira dumped me and...I was wrong about liking ladies for looks and I was-"

"Loki...go away." Ga-yeong said coldly. "I don't care about what you have to say or who you go out with and I'm sure the only reason you're talking is to feel better about yourself."

"N-no I really am sorry about what happened...c'mon I was a kid then." Loki defended.

"So was I, Loki but you do realize that even at a young age...what you do to someone could leave an everlasting impact and right now...you're the last person I wanna get with so why don't you just leave." Ga-yeong ordered. Loki didn't say anything and just walked off. 

"Fucking asshole don't know when to quit." Ga-yeong muttered. "I'm sure he only came back because he saw that I've developed some changes." Jason did notice Ga-yeong's body changes and felt his face heat up all flustered.