Chapter 4

Lin Xi showed his sharp fangs and rushed up. Unlike usual, this time Lin Xi did not rush in the air. The man in military uniform standing outside the fish tank not only did not dodge, but instead took a step forward when Lin Xi pounced.

    Qin Xiao clasped Lin Xi's shoulders, and the little mermaid's cold fangs were in front of him.

    That small and weak neck, as long as Qin Xiao wants to, can break it at any time.

    But when Qin Xiao held the little mermaid's shoulder, the overly soft touch from under his palm made Qin Xiao shudder.

    The originally strong force was then loosened a little.

    The guards behind him saw the mermaid suddenly attacked, and both guards took out their guns. The next moment they saw the officer grabbed the mermaid.

    The accidental scene naturally attracted Xie Hongming's attention.

.He saw the little black mermaid just now, but then the little mermaid sank to the bottom of the water and couldn't see the mermaid's face clearly.

    At this time, the little mermaid surfaced and rushed in front of Qin Xiao, which also enabled Xie Hongming to see the little mermaid's face clearly.

    Xie Hongming was amazed. He approached the little black mermaid and found that the little black fish was even more beautiful than the red-tailed mermaid he saw on the Internet before he came to the store.

    It's just a little bit fierce, even trying to attack people.

    Xie Hongming turned his head to look at the shop owner, but his plain eyes pressed down on the boss's forehead and cold sweat broke out.

    The shop owner had just carefully observed the identification marks on the two officers. Lin Xi attacked whoever was not good, but attacked the federal officer with the status of a lieutenant colonel.

    The boss was already wailing in his heart at this meeting. He regretted it extremely. If he knew that today, Lin Xi should have been locked in other places, instead of being released for sale.

.The boss rushed to Qin Xiao in a panic, and the back that was straight just now had completely bent down.

    "Sir, I'm sorry, this mermaid suffers from bipolar disorder and has recently started attacking customers. I originally planned to change him tonight. I'm sorry, it's my responsibility. There are many other mermaids in the store, all of them are well-behaved and docile. Would you like to? Take a look at the side, for example, the brown mermaid next to him has a very sweet smile." While the boss apologized, he tried to recommend other mermaids to Qin Xiao, and worked hard to make supplies.

    However, after he said so much, Qin Xiao just gave him a cold side glance.

    The boss opened his mouth and wanted to continue speaking, but under Qin Xiao's staring gaze, his voice was directly contained in his throat.

    The mermaid was also buckled by Qin Xiao. The upper half of the little mermaid was naked, and the bottom was a dark fish tail. Whether it was the mermaid's tail or hair, including the little mermaid's eyes and pupils were jet black.

.Black mermaids are quite rare, Qin Xiao squinted, thinking that mermaids of this color should not exist.

    The little mermaid was clasped by Qin Xiao's shoulders and struggled for a moment. Qin Xiao didn't seem to exert much effort, but the little mermaid couldn't break free no matter how hard he tried.

    On the contrary, a faint blush appeared on the delicate face the size of a palm. Qin Xiao stared at the blush, and the other hand that was hanging by his side moved his fingers slightly. In the mermaid's innate charm, he actually wanted to go. Stroking the merman's cheek.