Chapter 35

Lin Xi knew that Qin Xiao would send him away, so he foresaw this.

    His predictive ability can predict the more critical things at a certain moment in the future, but he is not omniscient.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to avoid Qin Xiao even though he knew that Qin Xiao would find him.

    As for the precognition, Lin Xi understood that he could not rely too much on it.

    Knowing this, Lin Xi did nothing when he was sent away.

    One is that he can't reveal the fact that he has predictive power. Qin Xiao really likes him, which is undeniable.

    Lin Xi couldn't be sure whether Qin Xiao still thinks of him as he does now after knowing that he has this ability.

.In his opinion, he subconsciously felt that Qin Xiao was not the kind of person who had a brain for love. There was a person with precognition around him, that is, Lin Xi himself. If there was such a person, he felt that he would not just let the other party stay with him. around.

    So Lin Xi obeyed Qin Xiao's words and followed one of Qin Xiao's cronies.

    Sitting on the aircraft, Lin Xi looked at Qin Xiao, whose figure was gradually shrinking below.

    At that moment, he felt an emotion called separation.

    It was the same as when he had fled, but there was more joy in being free then, not so much now.

    I felt a little empty inside.

    Lin Xi then knew that he might also like Qin Xiao.

    It's just that Lin Xi was also calm.

    What can you like, just like it.

.Another thing Lin Xi predicted was that in this federal coup, the side supported by Qin Xiao would win.

    Qin Xiao asked him to leave, obviously to protect his safety, and it couldn't be easier to investigate the fact that he was a mermaid by Qin Xiao's side.

    What's more, there is also Feng Lan who is staring at him.

    Lin Xi left quietly, without revealing anything about the future he knew to Qin Xiao.

    I stayed in a secret and safe place for nearly half a month.

    During those two weeks, Lin Xi stayed in the house and never went out.

    The people around him obviously had Qin Xiao's instructions. They were afraid that Lin Xi would be bored when he was alone, so they gave Lin Xi a lot of things to pass the time.

    Lin Xi often leaned on the sofa and read a book in the sunshine by the window.

    There is no computer, and there is nothing to contact the outside world, just in case.

.If you can't contact, then don't contact. Originally, Lin Xi didn't know a few people in this world.

    Lin Yu, who was taken away, knew that the other party was actually much safer than following him.

    Lin Xi quietly waited for Qin Xiao to pick him up.

    Just at the expected time, Lin Xi suddenly predicted something.

    Qin Xiao will not come, the coup d'état has basically stabilized, Feng Lan's master was arrested and imprisoned, and Feng Lan found an opportunity to leave secretly in advance.

    At this time, the Federation launched an attack on the β739 galaxy, and Qin Xiao led his fleet to provide support.

    Once the war broke out, it would not end in a few days. Lin Xi knew that if he wanted to see Qin Xiao again, he might not have to wait for more than ten days, maybe even longer.