Chapter 44

It sounds like the marriage proposal was successful, but as for whether to find a good time to get married immediately, it will not be so fast.

    This is what Lin Xi meant.

    Of course Qin Xiao wanted to get married right away, but Lin Xi said that the two of them were busy recently, and the new address for the mermaid had not been chosen. He temporarily wanted to wait for the matter to be confirmed before holding the wedding.

    In fact, I also know that even if the wedding is really held, there will definitely not be many people who come to attend.

    Probably some people who know each other.

    Speaking of Qin Xiao's proposal, he didn't even have a wedding ring, so Lin Xi felt a little disappointed. Qin Xiao might have been prepared for this, but he didn't expect to be asked by Lin Xi in advance.

    So Qin Xiao took this opportunity to propose to him.

.As for the ring, Qin Xiao gave Lin Xi a card with enough money in it. It can be said that everything Lin Xi has now, it is no exaggeration, given by Qin Xiao.

    Since Qin Xiao didn't prepare a ring, Lin Xi planned to buy it himself.

    They both love each other, and their feelings for each other are sincere.

    The so-called marriage is only a formality at that time.

    Lin Xi planned to go out the next day and temporarily changed the itinerary.

    Before going out, I first contacted Lin Jing, asked him if he was at home, and asked Lin Jing how his health was there.

    It was Xie Hongming who answered the phone.

    It made Lin Xi a little surprised.

    Xie Hongming said that he and the senior Qin Xiao had applied. Qin Xiao knew that Lin Jing was pregnant and the pregnant husband needed company, so the work arranged for Xie Hongming was reduced to a certain extent.

    Lin Xi then rushed to Lin Jing's house.
.When he saw Lin Jing, Lin Xi was a little surprised.

    It was only a few days that Lin Jing's whole body seemed to be rounder, and his face was no longer as thin as before, and he could see a little flesh.

    The complexion also improved significantly. When the light brown pupils met Lin Xi, it only made people feel as bright as the sun.

    It was obvious that Lin Jing was very well taken care of by Xie Hongming here.

    Seeing Lin Xi coming, Xie Hongming smiled with Lin Xi. He also had a job, so he didn't accompany the two of them for too long. The guard said, let people buy whatever they want to eat.

    Lin Jing's cheeks flushed slightly, and Lin Xi was still watching. He pushed Xie Hongming shyly and told Xie Hongming to leave quickly.

    Xie Hongming had taken a few steps, suddenly turned back, and then kissed Lin Jing on the cheek.

.Then Xie Hongming left quickly.

    Lin Jing's face was completely red, he turned to look at Lin Xi, who looked at Lin Jing with a playful look.

    Lin Jing opened his lips slightly, as if he wanted to explain, but closed his mouth again, knowing that even if he explained, Lin Xi would only think that he was trying to hide it.

    "...I'm going to buy something outside. You and I will go out for a walk." Now that the coup rebels have been cleared away, there will be no more danger outside, so Lin Xi suggested that the two of them go out for a walk together.