Chapter 19

After leaving the hospital, the aircraft was flying in the sky, and Lin Xi suddenly mentioned something.

    He saw on the Internet that there was a very beautiful clock tower in the area and wanted to visit it.

    The soldiers have already received instructions from Qin Xiao, and they can meet certain requirements of Lin Xi without reporting to him on everything.

    The clock tower is not far away, and it took more than ten minutes to travel in the past.

    The aircraft immediately turned and flew towards the clock tower.

    Even if Lin Xi said he wanted to go directly to the clock tower, there would be no problem.

    However, Lin Xi did not bring it up.

    He wanted to see the Clock Tower not only because the Clock Tower was a famous local architectural landmark, but more importantly because it was one of his escape routes.

    Lin Xi has already started making escape routes.

.The so-called escape, escaping from Qin Xiao's house, is not just about actually leaving that room.

    The ultimate goal of escape is to escape into the sea.

    As long as he can reach the sea and dive into the deep sea with the body of a mermaid, even if Qin Xiao wants to find him again, the vast sea will not be so easy.

    Before it was completely safe, Lin Xi's plan was to temporarily stay away from the gathering place of humans.

    Find a place with no one to live for a while.

    Lin Xi has the skills to survive in the wild.

    The aircraft hovered above the clock tower. Lin Xi got up from his chair and stood by the window. The clock tower was built very high. Compared with the surrounding buildings, it could be said to be the tallest one.

    It is the most striking building around.

    Looking down at the clock tower that seemed to be within reach, a strange emotion appeared in Lin Xi's eyes.
.Qin Xiao is not bad for him, but all this is based on the fact that he belongs to him.

    Lin Xi still likes to control his own destiny in his own hands.

    He stopped for a while above the clock tower, and after a few minutes, Lin Xi would sit on a chair.

    The spaceship turned around and went back.

    The route back is directly the optimal route, which can be said to be almost equivalent to a straight line.

    Unlike flying on the ground, the aircraft navigates automatically without the constraints of traffic light rules on the ground.

    Lin Xi's seat was against the glass window, through which he watched the terrain on the ground.

    The aircraft didn't fly too high, and as a mermaid, Lin Xi's five senses were much stronger than ordinary humans.

    Lin Xi has an advanced memory and never forgets it.

.Even during the flight of the aircraft, Lin Xi kept all the roads he saw in his mind, and built a three-dimensional model in his mind.

    In this three-dimensional model, Lin Xi looked for the optimal route for escape in the future.

    These routes are all drawn in the heart and will not be drawn elsewhere, so that Lin Xi's escape plan is completely known to him alone.

    Yes, there is heaven and earth.