Chapter 6

Qin Xiao didn't have much time at home, and this time it was because he lost a bet with Xie Hongming that he accepted a mermaid to live with him.

    Qin Xiao's house only has a cleaning robot, and it is not intelligent.

    Compared with other people who like liveliness, Qin Xiao prefers quietness.

    The kitchen at home is complete. After Qin Xiao moved into this house, he hadn't stepped into the kitchen a few times, and all the kitchen utensils were still brand new.

    Dinner was bought online by a guard and delivered to the house. Before going to the study, Qin Xiao remembered the sentence Xie Hongming left when he left, "Don't forget to feed the mermaid."

    When buying mermaid, I bought food specially for feeding mermaid at the mermaid shop.

    These foods were purchased by Xie Hongming, including the little mermaid with black tail in the bathtub of Qin Xiao's house, which was also given by Xie Hongming.

.I have never had any experience in raising small pets, the kind of snow-white little mermaid, generally humans will not have such a skin that can be broken by bullets.

    The natural Qin Xiao couldn't treat the little mermaid as a human being.

    Mermaids and humans are essentially two different types of species.

    The mermaid's food is basically based on synthetic nutritious dry food. Qin Xiao opened the packaging bag, and the smell of milk came out.

    It seems that when he was holding the little mermaid before, the little mermaid seemed to have this slightly sweet milky fragrance.

    The packaging bag stated how much each meal should be fed. Qin Xiao poured some out. In addition to the fish food, there was also a plate for the mermaid, but there were no chopsticks. Qin Xiao had seen the sharp fingernails exposed by the mermaid. Thinking about the picture of the mermaid eating, unexpectedly there is a feeling of anticipation.

    Went upstairs with a plate.

.Qin Xiao didn't prepare a fish tank at home, so he put the little mermaid directly in the bathtub in his bedroom. The bedroom door was half open, and it was unexpectedly quiet inside Qin Xiao, as if there was nothing inside.

    Qin Xiao walked towards the bathroom, and subconsciously relaxed his steps.

    When I came to the half-opened door and looked inside, the ground was splashed with water, and the walls were also covered with water, but there was no sign of the black mermaid.

    Qin Xiao's eyebrows rose, and for a moment he thought the little mermaid had run away.

    The security here is absolutely tight, and he has been downstairs before without any abnormality.

    Qin Xiao slowly opened the door, and after taking a few steps in, a different scene in the bathtub appeared in front of him.

    Just now Qin Xiao thought the little mermaid who had run away was immersed in the water.

.But it wasn't like Qin Xiao thought he fell asleep, the little mermaid stared at the water with his eyes open.

    After Qin Xiao approached and stared at the little mermaid for a few seconds, the little mermaid's dark and bright eyes like glazed stones blinked, and turned to the right, fixed on Qin Xiao's indifferent and serious face.

    One person and one fish watched each other silently for a while.

    The dark fish tail swayed gently in the water, the water surface rippled, and Lin Xi, who was lying on the bottom, surfaced.