Chapter 36

It was said that it was half an hour. In fact, Lin Xi did not know how long it took.

    Time was unusually slow, and it seemed that every second was much longer than usual.

    Few people pass by this location, and it will still be raining, and no one will come.

    That's why Lin Xi waited here in the form of a mermaid.

    His hair was wet, and the rain was meandering along his soft white face, Lin Xi knew that he must be very embarrassed looking like this.

    Maybe Qin Xiao is busy today and won't come back.

    When it was completely dark, Lin Xi would not wait any longer.

    This time, he took the initiative to come back, not only because of the simple return, but in a certain sense, he actually handed over his freedom and life to Qin Xiao.

    It's just a bet on Qin Xiao's love for him.

.Lin Xi never thought that he would be a love-minded person before, but what he is doing now is completely love-minded.

    Because he predicted that Qin Xiao would have an accident in the future, he rushed back directly, wanting to see Qin Xiao and tell Qin Xiao that someone would assassinate him.

    And once you tell Qin Xiao what will happen in the future, it is equivalent to exposing his ability to predict.

    Lin Xi raised his head and looked at the dark sky.

    Combined his two lives, he did this stupid thing.

    If Qin Xiao doesn't come back before dark, only he will know about this stupid thing.

    If he doesn't tell anyone else, then it's not stupid.

    Lin Xi shook his head and smiled.

    At that time, he will look for another opportunity to see if he can provide Qin Xiao with some assassination information in other ways, instead of showing up on his own initiative.

.Lin Xi hoped that Qin Xiao would come back soon, and hoped that Qin Xiao would not come back.

    If Qin Xiao didn't come back, the stupid things Lin Xi did would not be exposed.

    Sitting on the grass, although the skin under his body was covered with scales, still made Lin Xi feel uncomfortable.

    He turned his head to look inside the iron gate behind him, and could see the fish pond.

    The rain fell on the fish pond, and the scene was quite attractive. Lin Xi wanted to swim in the fish pond instead of sitting on the grass.

    The sky was getting darker and darker, and it was almost completely dark.

    It is estimated that Qin Xiao will not come back. Lin Xi doesn't know what he feels in his heart, and it is empty and damp.

    Lin Xi's dark fish tail slapped on the grass. There was not much expression on his graceful face, but the behavior of this fish tail slapping the grass was an expression of his inner unhappiness.

.He's not coming back!

    Lin Xi has almost sipped into a straight line recently.

    He just felt that sitting in the rain was a complete fool.

    Lin silly fish looked at the dark scales on his body, he couldn't wait any longer.

    Lin Xi just took the shoes and wanted to turn the fish tail into two human legs. He heard different sounds in the pattering rain.