Chapter 22

The day before the disaster, a small fire broke out.

    The fire broke out in a grocery store.

    There was even a small explosion.

    The police rushed over, and after some investigation, the fire was caused by the illegal operation of the store staff.

    But even if the police found out the cause of the accident, some people who were sent threatening emails began to think that the police were deliberately concealing certain facts in order not to cause widespread panic.

    In the recent period of time, there have been terrorist attacks in different parts of the country. Judging from those attacks, maybe these threatening emails were sent by terrorists.

    Just want to see their jokes.

    They were notified in advance, but no one took it seriously and sent themselves to death.

.Some are timid and don't dare to gamble with their lives. The last email that people receive has the date in it, and it says on which day a grand gift will be given to you. I hope you can do it by then. Enjoy.

    It could be a gift, and it must be an explosion.

    Some timid people who were afraid of death packed up and left the house that night after receiving the email, or went to a friend's place, or found a cheap hotel for two days.

    Those with less money went to lay a floor under some overpasses.

    Because there is not only one person who does this, but better ones, and people are born with the nature of conformity.

    It takes a lot of courage to do something that has never been done before.

    But if there are more people doing it, you will be less prominent in the crowd.

    Courage comes naturally.

.Some news media reported these people leaving their homes, but the number of people was still small. The government naturally didn't pay too much attention to it. As long as it didn't cause too much riots, many things would turn a blind eye.

    Lin Xi watched these news, although not everyone believed that there would be a terrorist attack, but it proved that what Lin Xi did still had an effect.

    For those who don't believe it, Lin Xi has nothing to do.

    He gave them the chance to choose, but they themselves would not believe it.

    In the blink of an eye, the day has come to verify whether what I have foreseen is really going to happen.

    On this day, Qin Xiao's friend and subordinate unexpectedly came to Qin Xiao's house.

    It came in the morning, when Lin Xi was having breakfast with Qin Xiao.

    As soon as Xie Hongming came, he pulled out the chair and sat beside Lin Xi as if he had arrived at his home.

.Lin Xi has a big appetite, so even for breakfast, the food on the table is the weight of several humans.

    Xie Hongming had never seen Lin Xi eat. He didn't know that Lin Xi could eat a lot. He was surprised: "Did you know that I was coming today, so I deliberately prepared so much?"

    Qin Xiao cast a cold gaze, his whole expression was that he didn't want to ignore Xie Hongming's meaning.

    Knowing the character of his friend, Xie Hongming turned his crescent eyes to Lin Xi.