Chapter 8

"According to the commander's instructions, half of the garden will be dug out to build a fish pond." After the soldier said this, his gaze towards Lin Xi gradually changed.

    Combined with his guess, the soldier can almost confirm that the handsome boy in front of him is a mermaid.

    The soldier who learned this fact couldn't hide his surprise and stared at Lin Xi.

    It turned out that it was really repairing the fish pond. Lin Xi couldn't help but smile in his heart. He had guessed this possibility before, but he thought it couldn't be true.

    Unexpectedly, Qin Xiao actually built a fish pond for him.

    Looking at the size of the fish pond, it is equivalent to a huge swimming pool after it is repaired and then filled with water.

    For mermaids, a fish pond of this size is equivalent to a high-end villa.

    Lin Xi's favor with men increased by five points again.

.A cool breeze blew, Lin Xi's clothes were thin, but he was clearly not cold, but he sneezed without warning.

    "You, do you want to go into the house, it's cold outside." The soldier saw that the mermaid boy was cold and sneezing, and immediately cared. People are naturally sympathetic to the weak, especially the beautiful ones.

    Lin Xi originally wanted to stay in the garden for a while, but the constant wind blowing around made Lin Xi quite uncomfortable.

    Obviously, when I came last night, it didn't seem like this.

    Recalling last night, Lin Xi remembered that he was taken down from the aircraft by Qin Xiao at that time.

    His entire body was held in Qin Xiao's arms, and he never touched the ground.

    And the man's body is wide, probably at that time his body blocked a lot of wind for Lin Xi, so Lin Xi didn't feel anything.

.There was a bit of reluctance on his face, but standing outside, his body became more and more uncomfortable, Lin Xi turned around and went back into the room.

    As soon as he entered the house, he sneezed again.

    After this sneeze, his nose started to itch, Lin Xi scratched it twice, and small bumps appeared on his nose.

    Touching the little pimples, the pimples were itchy and painful. Lin Xi wanted to continue scratching, worried that he would accidentally scratch his nose. His skin was too fragile.

    Lin Xi walked to the toilet and stood in front of the mirror to see what happened to the pimple on his nose.

    As a result, Lin Xi saw that not only his nose, but his entire face began to blushed.

    Those red spots gradually increased, densely packed, even Lin Xi, who had no intensive phobia, looked at himself with a red rash, and his arms were numb.

    It's okay not to think like this. At the same time, Lin Xi felt that his arms also started to itch.

.Lin Xi hurriedly lowered his head, the skin on the back of his hand was smooth and clean, Lin Xi stroked the rolled up cuffs upwards, this stroke, Lin Xi's pupils enlarged little by little.

    He also had a red rash on his arm.

    Slowly raising his eyes, he looked at the face in the mirror that was covered with red spots and pimples in the blink of an eye. Lin Xi didn't know what happened to his body for a while.