Chapter 23

That night he slept with the little mermaid all night.

    Qin Xiao looked down at his palm. The mermaid's body was slender and soft. Even now, the touch was still clear.

    Xie Hongming noticed that Qin Xiao's expression had changed a bit. He didn't bother to disturb him. It seemed that his superior and friend were not close to men and women. If there was someone around him, it would be good to make the whole person a little angry.

    If it was the mermaid, Xie Hongming would not be indifferent when he thought of the mermaid's delicate and bright little face.

    Thinking of this, Xie Hongming plans to do something for his friend again.

    If Qin Xiao lived a happy life, those of them who were subordinates should have more time to rest.

    Instead of being like a top all the time, there is basically no time to stop.

.If Lin Xi was in the room at this time, he might be able to see something from Xie Hongming's face and stop him.

    It's a pity that Lin Xi was swimming happily in the fish pond, swinging his fish tail.

    Lin Xi saw Qin Xiao and Xie Hongming when they were leaving.

    However, Lin Xi was still under the water and did not surface. After the aircraft flew into the air and turned away from sight, Lin Xi swam up.

    He was soaked all over, with a few strands of jet-black hair sticking to his forehead. Lin Xi wiped it with his hand, and Lin Xi also wiped off the water stains on his face.

    With a few hours to go before evening, the wait for a result seems longer than usual.

    What Lin Xi can do has already been done, and other Lin Xi do not plan to intervene.

    Your own safety always comes first.

.It just so happened that it would be all right, Lin Xi was swimming slowly in the water while thinking about his way of making a living after escaping here.

    Mermaids and humans are very different in size and appearance. With a face like his, as long as he goes out, he will definitely be recognized as a mermaid at the first time.

    The price of mermaids is high, and under the temptation of huge money, Lin Xi does not think that there are not many people who can withstand the temptation.

    Probably a lot more.

    Lin Xi wanted to live in the human world, go to the depths of the sea, or live in the old forests in the deep mountains.

    As for finding the mermaid race, and then joining them, who knows if those mermaids will accept them as pets that have been domesticated by humans, and they may not accept them at all.

    So a way to make money is very necessary.

.Looking for a place to work?

    This involves another problem, the problem of ID cards, and the problem of camouflage.

    His body can easily be allergic to pollen. If he doesn't earn money and suffers from any minor illness, it will be troublesome.

    The owner Qin Xiao has a lot of money, but after leaving, Lin Xi can't use Qin Xiao's money anymore, which means he is actively revealing his whereabouts, and he will only use it when he is stupid.

    It's hard to make money!

    Lin Xi sighed.

    How about selling intelligence?