Chapter 5

Lin Xi looked at the indifferent back of the man leaving, he blinked suspiciously, and for a moment he felt that the man seemed to be running away.

    Not paying too much attention to his buyer's situation, Lin Xi tightened his coat behind him and covered the lower half of his naked body.

    Although the fish tail has become a human leg, Lin Xi lived in the fish tank as a mermaid for more than a month.

    For more than a month, Lin Xi has been in the water all the time every day. It can be said that Lin Xi is quite used to life in the water.

    Suddenly changing his legs, Lin Xi only felt that the two legs under him didn't look like his own.

    He bent and crimped both legs on the chair, the chair was big enough, and his mermaid body was relatively thin, sitting on the chair, there was even a little space left.

    The aircraft flies rapidly at high altitudes.

.Lin Xi has nothing to do in the fish tank all day long, and now he has finally left the fish tank. Although he changed from a forbidden area to another place, he can fly at high altitude. For Lin Xi, who has not been out for dozens of days, It still made him feel less calm.

    Blue sky and white clouds outside the window, the sky is clear.

    Lin Xi tilted his head and focused on looking into the distance.

    Lin Xi recalled the past, in the days before the time-travel, he was the ultimate villain in the world of the book and the protagonist of the book was the enemy.

    His hands had been stained with the blood of many people, so it wasn't that he killed them, it was just because those people wanted to block his way.

    Thinking of the begging and despairing faces of those people, Lin Xi tickled the corner of his mouth.

    He is quite a person who advocates freedom, and the character setting is like this. After awakening his self-consciousness, his yearning for freedom is even stronger.

.He already had a life that was manipulated, and when he died, he passed into this different world and became a mermaid.

    As soon as you pass through, go directly to hard mode.

    For sale in a mermaid shop.

    He had planned to run away immediately, but when he turned around, an uninvited guest appeared and broke his plan completely.

    Lin Xi glanced at the tall and stern officer from the corner of his eye. It was good that he didn't stop him. If he wanted to stop him from freedom, then he wouldn't mind getting some blood on his hands.

    Currently in a short-term predicament, the problem arises, and it is waiting to be solved.

    Lin Xi lowered his eyes and stared at his palm, he bent his fingers and released them quickly.

    What he wants, he will rely on his own efforts to win it.

    The aircraft arrived in front of an independent mansion after flying for more than an hour.

.The western-style building covers a wide area. When the aircraft landed in mid-air, Lin Xi noticed that there was a huge garden connected to the back of the western-style building.

    The garden is full of green trees and red flowers, full of vitality, the ground is clean and tidy, and there are no humans or robots in sight.

    The aircraft flew over the building and stopped for a few seconds, then the aircraft slowly descended and landed directly in front of the building.