Chapter 33

When Lin Xi escaped, Qin Xiao was on an alien planet and was dealing with something, but he didn't know about it immediately.

    When things were done, the guard at home contacted him and reported to him that Lin Xi and Lin Jing were taken away together.

    The guards also sent people to look for them at the first time, but the people who took Lin Xi and the others did not leave much evidence, so there is no direction for Lin Xi and the others to leave.

    Lin Xi and Lin Jing followed the blue whale, or it could be said that they sat on the back of the blue whale and went to the group of blue whales.

    It was a swarm of blue whales.

    Before they got close, Lin Xi heard the sound of surging waves. As they got closer, Lin Xi saw a group of blue whales that could be called spectacular.

    This scene was something Lin Xi could only see on TV in the past as a human being. Now that he saw it with his own eyes, Lin Xi was quite shocked.

.The blue whale carried Lin Xi and the others and swam into the blue whale group. It introduced Lin Xi and the others like its fish.

    The blue whales spurted huge water jets from their backs, as if they were welcoming Lin Xi and the others.

    After swimming with the blue whale for several hours, Lin Xi still said goodbye again.

    He knew that there must be someone on the human side looking for them. He couldn't stay with the blue whales too long, lest they get involved.

    Lin Xi and Blue Whale waved goodbye, and Blue Whale made a sound that was quite reluctant.

    "We will meet again if there is a chance." Lin Xi and Lan Whale said.

    The blue whale put away the heart of losing friends and wished Lin Xi and the others a smooth journey.

    Lin Xi and Lin Jing continued to swim to the unknown sea area.

    He has the ability to predict, can predict danger, and avoid it in time before it comes.

.During the trip, they encountered man-eating sharks. Lin Xi and Lin Jing hid in a human wreck and used the wreck to hide their figures.

    They didn't leave the wreck until the piranhas left.

    When Qin Xiao finally returned home, Lin Xi had been gone for three days.

    There was no news of Lin Xi in the past three days, as if the mermaid had completely disappeared from Qin Xiao's life.

    Qin Xiao actually had a hunch for a long time. He knew that this place could not hold Lin Xi, and that Lin Xi might leave one day in the future.

    He thought that after he slept with Lin Xi, or Lin Xi's thoughts would change, now it seems that he thinks too much.

    Qin Xiao thought about letting go like this, but when he thought that someone else might have a little mermaid one day in the future, Qin Xiao couldn't bear it.

    Qin Xiao used his personal power to search for Lin Xi's existence.

.He guessed that Lin Xi should not be in the crowd, and there was Lin Jing beside him.

    It is not so easy for two people to hide their bodies.

    More likely, they entered the deep sea.

    It may not be easy to find two people in the vast crowd, but in the ocean, Qin Xiao finds it much easier.

    Qin Xiao sent countless detectors to search in the deep sea. This is a high-tech military item used to detect the enemy's situation during the search, but this time it was used by Qin Xiao to find two mermaids.