Chapter 11

The protective measures around the house were too tight, and Lin Xi couldn't make it too obvious.

    In addition to the current development, Qin Xiao is often away from home, spending most of the time outside.

    Even if he went home, he wouldn't go to Lin Xi on purpose.

    After all, Lin Xi was in the fish pond, talking up and down like one person and one fish, it was weird no matter how you looked at it.

    Occasionally, Qin Xiao would stand on the balcony and look down, watching the black mermaids swimming freely in the water in the newly built fish pond.

    With the big fish pond, Lin Xi didn't walk on the ground in human form.

    It doesn't mean that it doesn't change, but when Qin Xiao was there, he didn't change much.

    When Qin Xiao was not at home, Lin Xi would turn into a human figure and go to the garden to sit and read, or go to the rooftop.

    As for what Qin Xiao said before, just say it directly, Lin Xi was not very polite.

.Su Rian said that pets must be conscious of pets, and Lin Xi never considered himself a pet.

    He had someone bring a comfortable hanging chair over.

    A soft cushion blanket is placed on the hanging chair.

    Sitting on the soft cushion, Lin Xi curled his legs and stretched his tender white toes.

    Sometimes when Lin Xi was tired from reading, he would just lie down in the hanging chair and sleep.

    This place gave people a sense of relative security, and Lin Xi knew that no uninvited guests would come.

    As for Qin Xiao, Lin Xi regarded Qin Xiao as a cohabitant under one roof.

    When the cohabitation partner appeared while asleep, Lin Xi gradually lowered his guard against Qin Xiao.

    He admits that he sees people fairly clearly, and to a certain extent, a man is considered a good person.

.If Lin Xi is not a mermaid, but a human, Lin Xi thinks that he is willing to join the Federal Army, and even if possible, working with people like Qin Xiao, Lin Xi believes that it will be a pleasant thing.

    Only this is fundamentally impossible.

    The Confederate army will not let a mermaid with a low force value as his soldier.

    In his sleep, Lin Xi dreamed of some scenes from his previous life.

    At that time, as a human being, he had a wealthy family, and his status and status created that he always ordered others, and no one had been able to climb on his head.

    As the villain, Lin Xi often confronts the male protagonist of the world in the book.

    Sometimes Lin Xi is very curious. His preparations are foolproof. It is obviously not difficult to deal with the male protagonist, but there will always be some mistakes at the most critical time.

.At that time, Lin Xi just couldn't figure it out, thinking that the male protagonist was lucky.

    After everything was over, after Lin Xi committed suicide at home with a gun, he suddenly woke up and realized that the reason why the male protagonist can turn evil into good fortune every time is because he has the halo of the male protagonist.

    The law of the whole world is serving the male protagonist.

    A villain like him who is set up is a stepping stone on the male protagonist's road to success.