Chapter 20

The shock wave even rushed to Lin Xi, overturning Lin Xi to the ground.

    Falling to the ground, the pain is quite obvious.

    After the ground shook violently for a while, it slowly stopped.

    The whole world began to show signs of collapse, and Lin Xi had a feeling that if he left now, he might not be able to enter this future scene next time.

    He got up quickly, and there happened to be someone close to Lin Xi. That person seemed to see Lin Xi fall. Seeing that Lin Xi was thin and thin, a pedestrian came to help Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi raised his head to thank him, and the pedestrians stared at Lin Xi's raised face for a moment, stunned.

    The store over there was blocked by a pile of gravel, and it might be too late to walk there.

    His hands were also becoming vaguely transparent, Lin Xi frowned, he stared at the pedestrian who was supporting him in front of him, and suddenly his eyes lit up as if he had thought of something.

.Lin Xi asked the pedestrian: "What time is it now?"

    The pedestrian was stunned, and under the gaze of Lin Xi's beautiful eyes as black as gems, he took out the phone after a while.

    "Three twenty-five."

    "Which day?" Lin Xi asked again.

    Pedestrians looked puzzled, probably wondering why Lin Xi didn't even know what day it was today.

    But in the face of Lin Xi's beautiful face like an angel, the pedestrian told Lin Xi the specific date.

    "Thank you." Lin Xi thanked the passerby. He raised his two hands, and the entire palm had become transparent.

    "Hey, you, your body?" Pedestrians were also shocked when they saw the changes in Lin Xi's body.

    Lin Xi didn't talk to pedestrians anymore, because his body became completely transparent as the world in front of him fell apart.

.He opened his eyes abruptly in the pool, this time Lin Xi didn't fall asleep, he just closed his eyes, and then kept giving himself psychological hints to let him enter the future time in the near future.

    The specific date and time were asked from pedestrians, and there are still four days before today.

    His body surfaced from the bottom of the water, and Lin Xi's two slender and soft white arms were lying on the edge of the fish pond. What could he do in four days.

    You can’t go to the place where the explosion happened and tell the people that it’s going to explode. Don’t stay at home at any time or day, or you may face danger to your life.

    Don't say he thinks it's absurd, no one will believe it.

    Then another angle, such as finding out who made the bombing.

    Lin Xi shook his head, this was obviously more difficult.

.How to find, who to find, and why, it is easy to expose his existence.

    Putting his own life at risk, Lin Xi couldn't be so selfless.

    In fact, saving those people is the second thing. More importantly, Lin Xi wants to pass this opportunity. First, he confirms that his ability to predict is absolutely real. The last time he predicted that Lin Jing was in danger, and only that time, who can tell that it was not a coincidence. , If it's a coincidence, then it's a big oolong.