Chapter 25

Walking towards the front of the dance, Lin Xi was keenly aware that Youdao's gaze was filled with hatred.

    The hatred was so strong that it almost materialized.

    Raising his eyes slightly, Lin Xi quickly swept across the crowd, trying to find that line of sight.

    However, it seemed that the man suddenly restrained himself.

    He knew Qin Xiao in the whole ballroom, but he didn't know anyone else, so it didn't make sense to have a grudge.

    Thinking of this, Lin Xi turned his eyes to him. Although he looked indifferent, there was actually a man with a rather handsome face.

    If it was because of Qin Xiao, then Lin Xi could probably understand why someone was staring at him resentfully.

    It is estimated that it is one of Qin Xiao's admirers, who originally thought Qin Xiao came alone, but unexpectedly brought him with him.

.Naturally, it is impossible for admirers to hate Qin Xiao, and they will definitely think that they seduced Qin Xiao.

    I didn't expect that I would encounter such a thing one day. It was very interesting. The corners of Lin Xi's mouth rose silently, unnoticeable, and the smile was fleeting.

    Qin Xiao walked in front of a few people. Those people wore the same military uniforms as Qin Xiao, and the badges on their shoulders were not much different from Qin Xiao's rank. When those people saw Qin Xiao coming over, they all looked very fresh. Obviously, Qin Xiao brought a dance partner to the dance, which was something they didn't expect at all.

    Someone looked like they wanted to joke, but when they looked at Qin Xiao's eyes that were frozen at any time, that person immediately dismissed the idea of ​​joking.

    Lin Xi raised his head slightly and glanced at the few people in front of him, who happened to be looking at him as well. Seeing Lin Xi raised his face, they all stared at Lin Xi with a slightly surprised expression.

."Wait next to you." Qin Xiao took his hand behind Lin Xi and whispered with Lin Xi.

    Knowing that Qin Xiao might have something to talk about with these colleagues, Lin Xi nodded obediently, turned around and walked aside.

    Qin Xiao stared at the back of Lin Xi's departure for two or three seconds, then turned his head, and several colleagues also looked at Lin Xi.

    "Is it a mermaid? It's cute." One of the older officers said. His rank is one level higher than Qin Xiao, but he is far behind Qin Xiao in terms of record. He doesn't have Qin Xiao's thunder skills, so he is one level higher. In front of Qin Xiao, to be precise, he was somewhat afraid of Qin Xiao.

    After all, Qin Xiao holds one of the most elite fleets in the Federation.

    Qin Xiao's eyes were unusually pale, and he obviously did not intend to continue this topic.

    The officer just said that, and then the topic changed abruptly.

."I recently received some news that a spy has sneaked into the capital, and it seems that they have sneaked into some high-level military officials. Qin Xiao, your boy, shouldn't he?" the officer asked suddenly.

    The depths of Qin Xiao's eyes are like deep pools. He knows what his colleagues mean, but Qin Xiao's face is not fluctuating: "He is not."

    A very positive answer.

    "This is not necessarily. The more impossible it is, the more likely it is. I suggest you to be more careful." The mermaid is a spy, and it seems unlikely that the mermaid looks so special that it can be recognized immediately when standing in a crowd. , would not be a good candidate for a spy. But no one can tell.