Extra

Lin Xi saw a rainbow river on the Internet. The reason why it was called this name is because of that river. Because of the refraction of some light, the river water will change into many colors in one day.

    Lin Xi got a little curious and wanted to take a look.

    Originally, he wanted Qin Xiao to accompany him, but after Qin Xiao seized the position of the deputy commander of the Federation, he was more busy with his business affairs.

    So Lin Xi turned to find Lin Jing, Lin Jing's mermaid baby has grown a lot than it was originally.

    Speaking of which, the mermaid baby also recognized Lin Xi as his father, and pestered Lin Xi to call him father.

    Lin Xi and Lin Jing together, under the protection of many guards, went to Rainbow River.

    The river was cool, and they all turned into mermaids and swam in the river.

    Rainbow River is located in a remote area. Although it is relatively famous recently, not many people come to play.

.There are so many who see the mermaid swimming in the river, and they stare blankly, forgetting to do other things.

    Lin Xi and the others spent a day in the river.

    Back in the evening.

    Took some pictures of the river changing color.

    At night, Lin Xi showed the photo to Qin Xiao, who rushed home late at night.

    Qin Xiao looked at Lin Xi with a bright smile in the photo, and said that he would make time to accompany Lin Xi.

    After that day, Lin Xi slowly lowered the Rainbow River and put it aside.

    He didn't think that the river would bring him unexpected changes.

    One day, Lin Xi suddenly felt unwell.

    It wasn't pain, but there seemed to be some kind of change in the body, and I went to the hospital for an examination, but couldn't find anything.

    The discomfort continued for several days.

    Later, when his body returned to normal, Lin Xi didn't take it to heart.
.Thanks to the efforts of the protection organization, the status of the mermaid has improved a lot now.

    Even mermaids in human form can often be seen on the streets.

    Qin Xiao did not hide the fact that there was a mermaid beside Qin Xiao.

    Even after he took the position of deputy commander, he revealed this information to the outside world intentionally or unintentionally.

    Most of the human beings are very familiar with the wind and the rudder, so the trade of mermaids has gradually become less and less with the cooperation of many parties.

    Later, there was something that could be said to play a very important role in promoting the status of the mermaid.

    A female star in the entertainment industry, the star took the initiative to stand up and tell everyone that she is actually a mermaid.

    Only then did people know that their goddess was not a human being.

.With famous public figures standing up and fighting for the rights of mermaids, people have gradually realized that mermaids are actually the same as humans and should be treated equally.

    Even this species that is favored by God should be treated preferentially.

    Mermaids are beautiful and beautiful, and should not be sold as pets kept by humans.