Chapter 18

Qin Xiao went out late the next day and left after having breakfast at home.

    During breakfast, Lin Xi and Qin Xiao applied for it, saying that he would go to the hospital to accompany his friend in the past two days.

    "If I say I don't agree..." Qin Xiao didn't say anything later, and his words suddenly fell. The boy who was sitting opposite him eating with chopsticks immediately put down the chopsticks, and his expression suddenly sank.

    The mermaid boy was cold and arrogant, and he seemed to be completely different from the man who shivered and burrowed into his arms last night.

    But Qin Xiao knew that a special episode did happen yesterday.

    He still remembered the scene when Lin Xi woke up and lay in his arms in the morning, Lin Xi might not have noticed it himself, his earlobes were red.

    The small, delicate and delicate earlobes were red as if they were about to drip blood.

.Those two soft lips were also bright and dazzling at that moment, beautiful and confusing.

    "You can go." Qin Xiao changed his words instantly under Lin Xi's dark pupils.

    Lin Xi raised his eyebrows, why didn't he find out that the owner had such a bad side before, he just went to the hospital to accompany his friends and would not do anything else.

    About finding an opportunity to escape in the hospital, Lin Xi never thought about it at the beginning.

    Because he knew all too well that if he ran away from the hospital, it would be equivalent to giving up and betraying his friends.

    He doesn't live to betray a friend.

    Or maybe Qin Xiao found out that he wanted to escape?

    Probably not, Lin Xi thinks that everything he has done so far is secret enough.

    There were no surveillance cameras inside the house, but there were outside the door, which Lin Xi investigated.

."I won't go back anywhere except the hospital." He would be obedient, and Lin Xi wouldn't say what he said later. He knew that men could hear what he meant.

    "If you have a place you like, you can go out for a stroll." In the environment of human domination, Qin Xiao didn't think Lin Xi had a place to escape.

    If Lin Xi is full enough, he should know what choices are appropriate to make.

    Besides, Qin Xiao didn't think he was not good enough for this mermaid.

    Not treating Lin Xi purely as a pet like other humans did, giving Lin Xi a considerable degree of freedom.

    This sentence didn't cause Lin Xi's emotions to fluctuate too much, he just lowered his eyes and said, "Okay."

    It surprised Qin Xiao. He thought that Lin Xi would be happy to hear this permission.

    Did he think wrong?

.Regardless of whether he is wrong or not, Qin Xiao can make it clear that the existence of this mermaid boy has changed a bit for him.

    He has never been accompanied by anyone, and Qin Xiao also thinks that he does not need company.

    It seems that reality has given Qin Xiao an accurate statement. If there is someone around, it seems to feel good.

    Qin Xiao didn't consider this place his home, but after Lin Xi was here, the place suddenly felt like home.