Chapter 21

Suddenly kissing Lin Jing, it was just a little joke, saying this sentence seemed superfluous to Lin Xi.

    Therefore, in the face of the owner's cold face, Lin Xi remained silent and didn't say anything more.

    He didn't explain a word, didn't explain why he suddenly kissed the mermaid in the fish tank. In Qin Xiao's opinion, it was like Lin Xi was deliberately concealing it.

    If Lin Xi and the mermaid were just friends, then Lin Xi would go to the hospital every day to accompany his friends, and Qin Xiao would naturally not stop him.

    But if Lin Xi and the mermaid were more than friends, Qin Xiao would feel betrayed.

    His cold eyes slowly shifted from Lin Xi's face to the mermaid in the fish tank.

    The little mermaid stayed in the hospital for a while, and the injuries on her body seemed to be more than half healed.

.Qin Xiao's eyes fell on Lin Xi again, should he confirm one thing with Lin Xi, that is that Lin Xi is his pet.

    Qin Xiao suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled Lin Xi into his arms.

    This kind of behavior of pulling people without saying hello, Lin Xi frowned in an instant.

    Lin Xi's body hit Qin Xiao.

    The man's body is strong and strong, while Lin Xi's mermaid body is delicate and thin, and when he hit Qin Xiao, he was pretending to hit the once thick wall.

    Lin Xi raised his head and looked at the federal officer in front of him. You stared at yourself with a pair of gray eyes, dark and cold, as if as long as what you said or did next was not in line with the other party's intention, his little life would be explained to you. Similar here.

    This kind of oppression in terms of status and momentum, no matter when it changes, Lin Xi can't adapt to it.

.The corners of his mouth pursed into a very stubborn arc. Just as he opened his lips to let Qin Xiao let go, he caught a glimpse of Lin Jing swinging his fish tail and swimming over worriedly.

    Even though he was trembling with fear, the mermaid in the fish tank was still swimming and trying to help Lin Xi.

    The anger that filled his chest retreated in an instant.

    To eat other people's meals and live in other people's houses, you have to bow your head, you should have understood this truth long ago.

    Lin Xi lowered his head, and after a few seconds he raised his head, his expression had changed a lot from just now.

    It is no longer tenacious resistance.

    "I named myself Lin Xi. His name is Lin Jing. I recognize him as my younger brother. The one you saw just now was just a joke." Lin Xi looked directly at Qin Xiao. His voice was clear, neither humble nor arrogant.

.Qin Xiao stared at Lin Xi. Before he knew it, the mermaid even gave himself a name. It seems that his learning ability is very strong.

    Lin Jing was lying beside the fish tank, nervous, for fear that Qin Xiao, who was wearing a military uniform with a cold face, would hurt Lin Xi.

    After Lin Xi explained, he immediately nodded again and again.

    Although I don't quite understand why Lin Xi's owner was suddenly angry, since Lin Xi said that, he must be in line.

    "Yes, we were joking, brother he kissed me..."

    It was fine that Lin Jing didn't answer. Qin Xiao, who was about to be appeased when he answered, cast a cold gaze, Lin Jing immediately took a breath, and was silent.