Chapter 32

Lin Xi's emotions were still under control, and Lin Jing, who was beside him, exclaimed in surprise when he saw the sea.

    "It's the sea, here we are!" Lin Jing saw the sea for the first time since he was born, and the sea to him is more of a word without a specific picture.

    Now the word has become real, the waves are rippling, the waves are rolling, and the white water splashes. Lin Jing suddenly stood up and wanted to walk to the window.

    But he just got up and felt dizzy.

    Lin Jing's thin body swayed, and the next moment he fell to Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi caught Lin Jing who was upside down, and his expression suddenly changed at this moment.

    He helped Lin Jing, but unexpectedly found that his arm did not have much strength.

    The whole head also began to become heavy, and it became increasingly difficult to see things in front of him.

.Lin Xi bit his lower lip, and he turned his head sharply to the side of the human who just looked at them, and his expression didn't change much.

    Human expressions were flat, as if Lin Xi and the others were suddenly different, as he expected.

    No matter how stupid Lin Xi was, he should have known what might have happened.

    He stared at the human and asked him sharply, "Why do you go back on your word?"

    The human got up, he walked in front of Lin Xi and Lin Jing, Lin Xi held Lin Jing in his arms, drank two glasses of water with medicine, Lin Jing had closed his eyes and passed out, Lin Xi drank a glass, There is still a bit of consciousness, and human beings do not doubt the other.

    "Someone doesn't want you to leave, you have other things to do." The human youth with an ordinary appearance whispered.

    "Other things? Controlled by you like Feng Lan?" Lin Xi sneered.

."Feng Lan is not under control. She likes her master, and she does everything she does for her lover willingly." The young man looked down at Lin Xi. He didn't dare to be too presumptuous before, but now he and Lin Xi are the only ones in the aircraft. They, the other merman has been in a coma, to be precise, only him and the merman.

    "I am willing, people who are not my race must have a different heart. I don't think you humans will not know this sentence. You will really trust us mermaids. You can fool others, but you can't fool me!"

    The anger of being betrayed made Lin Xi's eyes red, and the effect of the medicine was rapidly exerting. He leaned back on the chair, and his voice became weaker from the previous sonorous.

    It's just that those eyes that are as black as deep pools are still full of luster.

    The glow of anger and the burning flames enveloped him in layers of light.

.The young human beings were already fascinated by Lin Xi's stunning face, and the weak mermaid was tempting him, tempting him to touch him.

    The human reached out to Lin Xi.

    However, before his hand touched Lin Xi's face, he felt a little unusual.

    The weapon worn on the human body was silently taken by Lin Xi, and now the muzzle of the weapon is really touching the human chest.

    The young man's eyes widened in disbelief.

    His neck seemed to freeze, and it took a while to lower his head.