Chapter 50

When he saw the blue sea appear in front of him, Lin Xi realized what happened.

    In the morning, he was in a daze when he was pulled up by Qin Xiao again.

    Lin Xi was lazy, all the clothes and trousers Qin Xiao put on for him.

    Getting used to this kind of thing, once developed, it seems that there is no obstacle to accepting it later.

    As a result, Lin Xi sometimes wonders whether his life as a villain is true or not.

    Or the life in front of you is real.

    No matter what the situation is, one thing is certain, that is, in this life, there is someone you like, and that person just happens to be your favorite.

    Such a happy day, Lin Xi was reluctant to leave.

    Regarding the matter of leaving to find freedom, Lin Xi gave up.

.The so-called freedom does not mean going outside alone. The more accurate meaning of freedom should be that one can choose freely.

    Choose what you want and reject what you don't want.

    The aircraft sailed in the blue sky, and outside the window was an even bluer ocean.

    The ocean is endless, and it even seems to be more magnificent and beautiful than the ocean that Lin Xi once saw.

    Lin Xi got up from Qin Xiao's arms, he walked to the window, raised his eyes and looked at the boundless sea and rolling waves.

    The ocean had a peculiar attraction to Lin Xi, which attracted him to jump into the ocean to swim like this.

    Seemingly seeing Lin Xi's yearning for the ocean, Qin Xiao gave the soldiers a small order.

    He also got up and walked to Lin Xi's side.

    It is natural to reach out and hug the lovely mermaid lover in his arms.

.The aircraft slowed down and began to descend.

    Finding this, Lin Xi slowly turned his head to look at Qin Xiao beside him.

    The man's eyebrows are deep, affectionate and gentle.

    Only Lin Xi could see this side, and a happy smile appeared on the corner of Lin Xi's mouth.

    Before long, the aircraft was suspended not far above the sea level.

    The hatch opened, and the sea breeze poured in.

    The sea breeze has a salty and wet taste, which makes Lin Xi, who is a mermaid, relaxed and happy.

    He turned his head and quickly dropped a kiss on the corner of Qin Xiao's mouth.

    The next moment he walked to the hatch.

    Taking a leap, Lin Xi fell into the deep sea with a bang.

    The whole body sank into the sea.

    When he sank to a certain position, Lin Xi got rid of all the restraints on his body.

.The next moment his body was naked, his body turned back into a jet-black fishtail with the color of a black gem.

    Lin Xi looked up at the top of his head.

    The sea swayed, and a tiny light penetrated from above.

    The field of vision is limited, and the aircraft outside the sea and the people in the aircraft cannot be seen.

    However, Lin Xi had a keen sense of perception, and he knew that someone was looking at him softly on the sea level.