Chapter 13

Lin Xi saw the brown mermaid in the intensive care unit.

    The mermaid was wrapped in white gauze all over her body, even her face. One eye was exposed, and the other eye was also covered with gauze.

    If it weren't for the fact that the other party's light brown hair was still exposed, it would be difficult for Lin Xi to connect the critically ill patient lying on the hospital bed with the brown-tailed mermaid boy he knew more than half a month ago.

    It all happened so unexpectedly that it was hard to believe.

    Lin Xi stood outside the glass window, his face extremely dark.

    Because the patient's condition was serious, the operation for a few hours last night was still not completely out of danger, so Lin Xi and the others who came to visit did not enter the room.

    However, in Qin Xiao's capacity, his words could be unimpeded, but Lin Xi shook his head and did not force his way in.

.People have seen it, and obviously something happened to the mermaid, and it couldn't be more obvious.

    The human who bought the mermaid, the sickly twisted human, actually treated the kind and pure white mermaid so cruelly.

    Lin Xi's dark pupils burst out with bone-eroding hatred.

    At the same time, Lin Xi has a strong self-blame towards himself. If he could have dreamed of all this earlier, or predicted it earlier, maybe these injuries would not have been caused.

    Lin Xi raised his hand and put his palm on the transparent glass, his eyes gradually turning red.

    That person, no matter what the identity of the other party was, Lin Xi swore to himself that he would make that human pay an extremely painful price.

    He expected someone who would be treated gently by the world, but was not cherished, Lin Xi turned to look at Qin Xiao.

.The muscles in his cheeks were tense, and the burning fire burned his eyes.

    "Who is that person, have you found him?" I'm not sure if Qin Xiao is standing by. If Qin Xiao doesn't arrest the perpetrator because that person is a human being, then Lin Xi will do it. punish.

    No matter what the price is for him.

    The anger did not come without warning, and at the same time, Lin Xi knew that he should calm down.

    But he couldn't calm down. When he thought that his sunny smile had been cruelly destroyed by others, Lin Xi couldn't bear it, and wanted to make the other party pay his debts with blood.

    Once a villain, Lin Xi's character has long been cultivated to go his own way, to be arbitrary and dictatorial. He will not compromise on anything, and God will not allow him to compromise.

    He likes and hates clearly, what he likes will be held in the palm of his hand, and what he doesn't like, the existence of the other party makes him feel disgusted.

.Knowing that Lin Xi would have this problem, Qin Xiao immediately had the soldiers under him detain the perpetrator.

    So in Lin Xi's suppressed angry inquiry, Qin Xiao told Lin Xi, "Control it at his home."

    Without immediately punishing the human who harmed the mermaid, Qin Xiao was not someone who would abuse his power.

    "I want to see him." Lin Xi wanted to see what kind of beasts he was, who would take pleasure in hurting the weak.