Extra 2

In the beginning, Lin Xi's belly was normal, and it got bigger a little bit, but at the back, the mermaid was similar to a human being. According to the time of Lin Jing's pregnancy, it was nine months when he gave birth to the mermaid baby.

    A month earlier than humans.

    Lin Xi's stomach started to become a little abnormal when he was about the fifth month.

    It's like she's been ninety months pregnant.

    His belly was as round as a big basketball.

    Lin Xi first went to the hospital for a check-up, and then mostly at home, asking the family doctor to come over for a general check-up.

    I didn't go to the hospital to take an ultrasound or anything like that.

    Although he and Qin Xiao both attached great importance to this mermaid baby, because Lin Xi didn't like the smell of disinfectant in the hospital, he didn't like the smell when he was pregnant.

    The whole person has also become a little lazy and does not like to exercise much.

    So I don't go to the hospital very often.

.Later, my stomach seemed to be about to give birth unexpectedly.

    Moreover, Lin Xi could feel the fetal movement in his stomach. It was not like there was only one mermaid baby, but there were two. As a mermaid, Lin Xi knew much better than humans about his pregnancy.

    He didn't tell Qin Xiao about this, he went to the hospital first.

    When he arrived at the hospital for an examination, Lin Xi was quite surprised by the results.

    It turned out that it was the same as what he felt, that he was not only pregnant with one, but two.

    In five or six months, the baby in the womb has grown and formed, and the shape of the baby can even be roughly seen from the screen.

    One of them is in the form of a mermaid, and the other is a human with two small human legs.

    Lin Xi was surprised enough to be pregnant with one, but he didn't expect to be pregnant with two.

.Still different mermen and humans.

    At that time, Qin Xiao happened to go home early, and he didn't tell Lin Xi beforehand that he wanted to surprise his little lover.

    When he got home, he found that Lin Xi was not there, and rushed to the hospital instead.

    I happened to know that Lin Xi was doing an inspection.

    When Qin Xiao walked into the examination room, he saw the situation on the B-ultrasound screen. It was an all-round three-dimensional picture, so that Qin Xiao could see clearly the situation of the baby in Lin Xi's belly at a glance.

    The two little guys seemed to know that the two dads were watching them. The little mermaid baby swayed its tail gently, while the human baby was waving its little hands as if to say hello to the dads.

    Qin Xiao walked behind Lin Xi, and he held Lin Xi's hand in his.

.Seeing Qin Xiao coming, Lin Xi turned to look at the man, Lin Xi's eyes were a little red, Qin Xiao lowered his head and printed a shallow affectionate kiss on Lin Xi's hair.

    Lin Xi's lips trembled slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but then he closed his mouth and said nothing.

    After the inspection, Lin Xi and Qin Xiao went home.