Chapter 49

He didn't spend too much time taking self-blame, because Lin Xi knew it wasn't the only one, there must be others.

    Regarding the shop that he found selling mermaid meat, Lin Xi did not hide it from anyone.

    Instead, he bought some media and exposed it on the Interstellar Network.

    Mermaids are expensive, and mermaids are inherently delicate and beautiful. Most of the humans, the general public, and those who cannot buy mermaids still hold goodwill towards mermaids.

    When they saw that the cute little mermaids were brutally killed and brought to the dinner table, the power of public opinion was revealed at this time.

    Everyone condemned the act of hurting the mermaid.

    So cute, even the gods will love mermaids, why are humans so cruel and have the heart to hurt them.

.So naturally, someone organized the Mermaid Protection Alliance.

    Organized by the human side, some are really fond of mermaids and have kindness and compassion for mermaids, while others are people who are in contact with mermaids, or who have mermaids at home.

    Members of the organization are increasing every day.

    Not only ordinary people, but some people with status have also begun to join in.

    Lin Xi did not join directly. The two humans who joined the organization were Russell and Kang Ming.

    In particular, Russell, as the only daughter of the Federal Chancellor of the Exchequer, had nothing to hide about her joining the Mermaid Protection Organization. Russell even stood up directly and expressed her opinion to the outside world.

    That is, human beings should respect and love mermaids.

    Originally, it was only what Lin Xi was doing in secret, but now it has been brought to the surface in this way.
.This result is actually what Lin Xi was waiting for.

    He has always known how powerful public opinion can be at times.

    Mermaids are not creatures like cats and dogs. They can change into humans and walk like humans.

    Mermaids shouldn't be treated like pets from the very beginning.

    With this organization, Lin Xi is no longer the only one working hard for the status and freedom of the mermaid.

    Several merman rescued from the fish shop were later placed in Russell's home.

    The mermaids suffered some mental damage, and Russell specially invited a doctor to give them the best care.

    Also from this day, everything seems to have changed a lot.

    It was like throwing a boulder into the lake, and the ripples swayed layer by layer.

.After all, Lin Xi's ability to predict is limited, and with the help of more people, those shops that sell mermaid meat have also been found by each family.

    Those shop owners naturally have their own forces behind them, but those forces cannot be compared with Russell.

    It is not even necessary for Russell to do it himself. Some people spontaneously help the mermaid in order to gain Russell's favor.

    After all, if he can marry the only daughter of the Minister of Finance as his wife, it means that the entire power of the Luo family will become his.

    Russell readily accepted the good intentions of those suitors, turning his head to give financial thanks.

    If you want to chase her just because of this, it can only be said that it is not so simple.