Chapter 45

Lin Xi ate a lot of different cream cakes that day.

    The reason is different from before.

    Because these juicy cakes were made by his man himself.

    Lin Xi had eaten so much that his stomach was bulging. He ate too much at one time, and it made him uncomfortable.

    His eyes were red, and he told Qin Xiao, who had already put on the ring, that he couldn't eat it, and could he eat it tomorrow.

    Qin Xiao squeezed Lin Xi's white cheek.

    He shook his head indifferently and refused.

    What Qin Xiao meant was that Lin Xi himself said that he wanted to eat cream, and he also said that this time he wanted to eat all at once.

    "But I'm very full." Lin Xi almost said it in a crying voice, his voice was soft and glutinous, it sounded like he was acting like a spoiled child.

    Qin Xiao wiped the cream sticking to the corner of Lin Xi's mouth.

    "I won't force you to eat this."

.Qin Xiao's smile at that time was all about being cheap and acting well.

    But Lin Xi shot himself in the foot, and he made this request himself.

    There was no other way but to burst into tears and couldn't resist.

    He handed Qin Xiao the cream to his mouth and put it into his mouth.

    "How does it taste? Is it sweet?" Qin Xiao asked Lin Xi with a smile.

    This is not the cream cake that Lin Xi used to like to eat at all.

    The food he used to eat was sweet, unlike today's, let alone sweet, it was clearly salty and sticky, and he didn't want to eat it at all.

    Under Qin Xiao's dark eyes, Lin Xi still nodded sweetly with red eyes, no matter how unwilling he was in his heart.

    "Will you still eat it next time?" Qin Xiao looked persuasive.

    Lin Xi just shook his head, and when he saw Qin Xiao's slightly changed eyes, he immediately nodded vigorously.

.After all the cream cakes were eaten, Lin Xi said to himself in his heart that he would never let Qin Xiao make this kind of cream cake for him in the future.

    But as for whether his idea can be realized, that is another story.

    Husband and wife always get along so sweetly.

    In addition to sweetness, each other is doing their own thing.

    What Lin Xi did outside, he didn't need to take the initiative to tell Qin Xiao, the guards who followed him would report the situation to Qin Xiao.

    Sometimes Lin Xi would also say something.

    As for Qin Xiao, what he was going to do involved too many secrets, and it was too dangerous.

    He would not involve Lin Xi.

    There are not many things he has actively pursued in his life. This time, he must succeed no matter what, and stand at the pinnacle of power, so that the person he protects can be unscrupulous.

.The new home for the fishes to find, the location has been chosen.

    It's an orphanage in a hill somewhere.

    In other words, the city imposed an orphanage. Later, due to the relocation, the original site of the orphanage was abandoned.

    Far from the city, located in the mountains, surrounded by mountains, the traffic is not very convenient.