Chapter 38

The coup d'état seems to have been dealt with on the surface, the federal government is returning to calm, and the empire does not have to worry about attacking again for the time being.

The last battle cost both the Empire and the Federation fleets a lot, but in the end it ended with a victory for the Federation.

Both internal and external problems have been resolved, and major wars will not happen again.

As for some minor ones, for example, there are still some leftovers from the coup d'état. Qin Xiao has already turned against the insiders, that is, the assassin went to do some internal divisions.

Human beings are a group that unites extremely bravely, but they are also the most likely to breed rebellious emotions.

Just add a little something to it.

Qin Xiao started to do the finishing touches. After finishing the work, there will be some free personal time for arrangement. Qin Xiao intends to use this time to spend more time with the little mermaid at home.

.The two are now in the same heart, and the next thing to do is to make this relationship stronger.

Even half a year ago, if someone told Qin Xiao that one day in the future he would have such a deep-rooted love for a little mermaid, Qin Xiao would never believe it.

Fate is such a wonderful thing.

Send him a cute little lover.

Qin Xiao sent guards to his subordinate Xie Hongming to pick up another brown mermaid.

Lin Xi wanted to see Lin Jing, and Lin Xi was at home alone. Qin Xiao also hoped that someone could help him accompany Lin Xi when he was away.

It will not be as possessive of Lin Xi as before, and he does not want to see anyone else around Lin Xi.

Anyone else came to occupy Lin Xi's line of sight.

.The moment Lin Jing saw Qin Xiao's guards, he didn't first guess that Lin Xi was back, but he learned about Lin Xi's second escape from the current owner, Xie Hongming.

It is impossible to say that it is not sad. During the time when Lin Xi left, he always felt extremely lonely and lonely, and felt that Lin Xi left him and ran away alone.

Later, Lin Jing was a person who would comfort himself and find reasons.

He also felt that this was actually better. He didn't know anything, he didn't have the tenacity of Lin Xi's temperament, and during Lin Xi's first escape, Lin Xi was taking care of him.

If it wasn't for taking him with him, Lin Xi might have escaped successfully that time.

It is actually more appropriate for Lin Xi to leave alone. Lin Jing actually knew in his heart that Lin Xi was different from him.

He also knew that Lin Xi would not be bound by anyone.

.He stood there, and it made people feel that he should not be locked up and restricted from freedom, but should go to the sea and be free in the sea.

When the guards picked up Lin Jing, they didn't reveal anything.

After seeing Lin Xi, Lin Jing realized that his friend had returned.

Stepping off from the aircraft, Lin Jing looked at Lin Xi who was waiting beside the door.

Being too shocked and surprised, Lin Jing was a little scared, fearing that it was his own hallucination.