Extra 4

Learning to play the piano has only been practiced for a very short period of time.

    To sit upright in front of the piano is not an easy task for Lin Xi with a big belly.

    In addition, after he was pregnant, the whole person was lazy.

    Basically, as long as it's not necessary, he stays at home.

    Staying at home, people often come, so Lin Xi will not be bored.

    During the time when the babies are about to be born, Lin Xi is not without things to do.

    With two babies, some changes have to be made in the room at home, and there must be a special baby room for the baby.

    In the hospital inspection, I know that one is a mermaid and the other is a human baby. As for the gender of the babies, it can be found out.

    But they didn't bother to check.

.Regardless of the baby's gender, for Lin Xi and his husband, every baby is their priceless treasure.

    Two babies are coming soon. In addition to the baby room, the baby's clothes and milk powder annual tickets are many, many, and I began to think that they may not need too many things.

    After really preparing, I found that I needed a lot of things.

    One is a baby mermaid. Unlike humans, baby mermaids spend more time in the water.

    So I made a small fish tank in advance in the living room.

    Soon there were many things in the empty home.

    Also bought a lot of toys in advance.

    Some were given by friends.

    The little ones didn't come, and some of these toys were on the sofa.

    Sometimes Lin Xi would play with those toys in his hands.

.In particular, some plushs are soft and soft, and they feel quite good.

    The due date was approaching, Qin Xiao completed some work ahead of time, and when Lin Xi was about to give birth, he would accompany Lin Xi most of the time.

    Lin Xi was eating a snack that day when suddenly the baby kicked him.

    Not the soft kicks that used to be, but the hard kicks.

    As if wanting to come out immediately.

    Lin Xi grabbed Qin Xiao's hand beside him, and told Qin Xiao that the babies might be coming out.

    Qin Xiao's expression changed at that time, he picked up Lin Xi without saying a word and walked outside.

    The aircraft was parked in the yard, and Qin Xiao walked onto the aircraft with Lin Xi in his arms.

    At the same time, get in touch with the hospital to get it ready.

    Lin Xi leaned on Qin Xiao's arms, holding Qin Xiao's clothes tightly with both hands.

.The whole face looked extremely uncomfortable.

    He bit his lip so as not to make a sound.

    But his slightly trembling body was enough to show that he was enduring the pain of imminent labor.

    For the first time, Qin Xiao felt a strong powerlessness. Even though he had so much power, he couldn't help Lin Xi in this matter.

    All he could do was hold Lin Xi's hand harder.