Chapter 27

As for whether or not to inform Qin Xiao about this issue immediately, Lin Xi is a fool and will tell Qin Xiao that he will be mentally controlled by others and let him steal military secrets.

    If he said it, Lin Xi himself would also be exposed.

    Qin Xiao's ability to sit where he is today is not purely due to luck. His personal strength is unmatched by many.

    The best way is for Lin Xi to say nothing.

    But whether or not to steal this secret, Lin Xi can't pretend that nothing happened.

    If he can steal it, he will definitely steal it, but during the transmission process, the problem of hands and feet depends on Lin Xi's personal intentions.

    But before that, maybe Lin Xi had escaped from Qin Xiao's side, so Lin Xi didn't feel embarrassed about this.

    Sit in the spaceship and return to Qin Xiao's residence.

.Participating in this dance, Lin Xi probably ate a lot of delicious sweets.

    If it weren't for those soft cakes that couldn't be taken away, I'm afraid Lin Xi would have to put some in his pocket.

    If you can't figure it out, there's no way.

    Suddenly, Lin Xi thought of one thing, and that was what Feng Lan said to him, that mermaids can't drink alcohol, and if they drink a little, they will get drunk.

    If Feng Lan hadn't reminded him, Lin Xi would not have taken the initiative to buy wine if he lived with Qin Xiao.

    But Feng Lan mentioned that Lin Xi is not an alcoholic, but he really likes to drink.

    Loving is not the same as indulging.

    As the villain, Lin Xi is essentially a very self-controlled person.

    After entering this world and becoming a mermaid, Lin Xi's habits changed a little because of the change in his identity.

.For example, I didn’t like eating seafood very much before, but now I don’t feel bored by eating three meals a day.

    For example, the cakes eaten today, if replaced by Lin Xi when he was a human, may not eat a piece at all.

    Now Lin Xi was reminiscing about the sweetness left between his lips and teeth, and he felt like a greedy worm in his heart, and his saliva kept secreting.

    As for wine, Lin Xi liked it in his heart. He was itchy, and suddenly wanted to taste the taste of wine in this world.

    He remembered that there seemed to be wine in the owner's house, but it had not been opened.

    Anyway, Qin Xiao gave him a card with a lot of money in it. He could order some secretly on the Internet. When Qin Xiao was away for a few days, he would drink it quietly at home.

    Once he made up his mind, he was waiting to implement it. As soon as he thought that he would be able to taste delicious wine soon, Lin Xi showed a look of yearning and anticipation.
.After noticing that the person beside him seemed to be looking at him, Lin Xi restrained his expression.

    Speaking of living in Qin Xiao's house, although the owner has little to do with Lin Xi verbally, in other respects, he has basically never treated Lin Xi harshly. Lin Xi is not really completely cold-hearted, Qin Xiao is He saw everything he did in his eyes and remembered it in his heart.

    Lin Xi is not the kind of person who enjoys peace of mind. What Qin Xiao gave him, he will return it in other ways.

    What Lin Xi predicted about Qin Xiao before was just that Qin Xiao happened to be at the scene, so it had no effect on Qin Xiao himself.