Chapter 7

Before falling asleep, Qin Xiao went to the rooftop. There was a light on the rooftop. As soon as Qin Xiao opened the door, a huge new fish tank occupied his field of vision.

    A black-tailed little mermaid floats quietly in the fish tank.

    The little mermaid seemed to have fallen asleep with his eyes closed.

    At this time, Qin Xiao had a certain feeling that he really had a little mermaid in his family.

    Slowly approaching the fish tank, the pace subconsciously put it lightly.

    Therefore, when Qin Xiao stood in front of the fish tank, he did not wake up the little mermaid who had already fallen asleep.

    There is buoyancy in the water, the little mermaid sleeps quietly, and the entire slender fish floats in the water.

    He was originally facing Qin Xiao sideways, probably he had a dream in his dream, and turned around slowly.

    So that pure white and charming face like Dongxue appeared in front of Qin Xiao.

.There seems to be an invisible force that is attracting Qin Xiao closer.

    Qin Xiao didn't even know when he raised his hand and touched the glass jar.

    Looking at the soft face of the mermaid not far from his palm, Qin Xiao's breathing slowed down, as if he was afraid that he would wake the mermaid.

    That face doesn't seem to be the size of his own palm.

    The little mermaid in a sleeping state looks extremely cute and soft, but Qin Xiao will not forget the scene where the little mermaid bared its fangs when he first saw the little mermaid at the mermaid shop.

    If the little mermaid is a soldier, there is no doubt that if he dares to attack with his fangs exposed like this, Qin Xiao will definitely make some adjustments to the little mermaid, so that the little mermaid can clearly recognize his identity.

    But the little mermaid was not his soldier, and none of Qin Xiao's soldiers had ever dared to attack him.

.Maybe other people who buy mermaids will tune and teach mermaids, but Qin Xiao never thought of that.

    Even when Qin Xiao saw the little mermaid locked in a glass fish tank, he suddenly felt that the little mermaid should not be locked in a small fish tank, he should be in the vast blue sea.

    It's just that Qin Xiao will release the little mermaid into the sea?

    The answer is no. The little mermaid has been locked in the mermaid shop. If he is released, he will not survive for two days without any self-protection ability.

    His fangs looked sharp, but the little mermaid was all over his body, so his fangs could attack people.

    Elsewhere, the slender and small body is like a delicate snow doll.

    Qin Xiao stood by the fish tank for a few minutes without staying too long, then he turned and went back downstairs.

.When he walked out of the rooftop, if Qin Xiao was willing to look back at that time, he would be able to see the little mermaid he thought was asleep just now, which would open his eyes.

    Lin Xi stared coldly at Qin Xiao's figure disappearing at the entrance.

    He sleeps very lightly. Compared to the human body, his sleep after becoming a mermaid can be said to be very light.

    As long as there is a little noise around him, he can wake up.

    It can be said that Qin Xiao woke up the moment he stepped out of the rooftop.