Hotel- Serious Business

After an airplane trip that felt like an eternity, you all finally arrived in Okinawa. You got your luggage and made your way to the hotel. You all had to split into pairs for the rooms. Kugisaki quickly claimed Maki since they're both girls. Itadori and Fushiguro paired off since they were the two first year boys and good friends. Panda and Yuta bunked together since they apparently had long standing trust and understanding with each other. Leaving you and Inumaki to share a room, which neither of you complained- not even when the others snickered. You all settled into your rooms before everyone gathered into the room you and Inumaki were sharing.

Everyone sat either on the chairs or couch in the room, while you and Inumaki were on your own beds.

Kugisaki groaned. "Ughhh, this place is so luxurious! I'm tireeeedd! Why do we need a meeting?!" She was whining.

You furrowed your brows, removing the mask you were wearing. "Because there's an important matter Yuta and I felt needed to be discussed. We need to clear something up."

The other first years, along with Maki and Panda straightened up in their seats. None of them expected that Okkotsu would be involved with what you needed to say. And by the looks of you two (along with Inumaki cuz we can't forget him), whatever you needed to say was serious.

You took at deep breath. "You know, 3 of us in this room share something in common. Can any of you- aside from those that actually know- guess who those 3 are?"

Itadori was the first to open his mouth. "Is it you, Okkotsu-senpai, and Inumaki-senpai?"

"You got 2 of the 3 correct. I'll tell you. It's me, Yuta, and Yuji."

Those who aren't aware shared in shock. "What?"

"Any of you want to guess what we have in common?" You ignored their shock, simply wanting to get through this conversation.

Everyone remained silent. None of them had a clue. They were just too far in shock.

You took turns looking between Inumaki and Okkotsu. "Should I tell them or do you want to, Yuta?"

He simply blinked. "I'll explain only my bit to the first years. Since this is mainly news about you, I'll let you break it to them."

You nodded, turning to those that have no clue what's going on. "Yuta, Yuji, and I are all being targeted by the higher ups. All three of us have a suspended execution due to Gojo. You're all aware of Yuji's condition, and the second years are aware of Yuta's case. So, which do you want first: mine or Yuta's?"

The first years looked between you and Okkotsu, then glanced over at the two second years that had no idea what was going on with you. Collectively, they decided and gave you their answer. "You."

You nodded. "Well, when Gojo found me he originally said that if I didn't join you all at Jujutsu High, I could end up being executed from an accusation of being a curse user. But even after I agreed to come along, apparently I was still considered a threat considering I have a technique as powerful as matter manipulation- and that I possessed an innate technique without belonging to a family of sorcerers. Of course, that could've been overlooked up until I ended up somehow gaining my telepathy techniques. After finding out about what I'm capable of, the higher ups considered me a threat and would rather kill me to prevent me from turning on them- rather than just letting me become a sorcerer like anyone else."

It was a lot of information to take in. Itadori was finally able to speak. "When you said we had something in common, I originally thought it was because we all lived normal lives on day. Then the next, we get thrown into the world of Jujutsu."

You sighed. "I wished that had been the case. But the nature of my cursed techniques, along with how they just randomly awakened, scared the higher ups. I still have to prove myself to not be a threat. And I'm not, I can assure you. I've had no intention to turn against sorcerers- I seriously hate curses and how disgusting they are, and I want to rid the world of them. But my unique cursed techniques and the fact that new ones awakened at such a late age, it made the higher ups wary. Now, I'll let Yuta explain his situation to you."

Okkotsu nodded, taking a deep breath while turning to the first years. "When I was a child, I had this friend, Rika. We promised to be together forever, until one day she got hit by a car. I became cursed, a special grade cursed spirit was manifested and now Rika is my curse. Because of how dangerous she is- or can be- the higher ups trued executing me last year until Gojo stepped in. And that's how I became a student and special grade sorcerer."

The first years were seriously trying to wrap their heads around this.

You didn't want to discuss any further. "I know you all want more explanations, but there's nothing more we can give you."

Maki slowly turned to Inumaki. "You knew this, Toge?"

He nodded, then looked at me. "Tell them."

I nodded, turning back to the rest. "I did informed him and Yuta that I also have a suspended execution. However, I never fully explained it in full. For the most part, I only said that it was because of my techniques and how they suddenly formed. This was the first that they got the full explanation."

A deep voice sounded from where Itadori sat, an eye and mouth appeared on his left cheek. Sukuna, that very curse cackled. "Wow, sorcerers are just filled with fear, aren't they?!"

You just stared at the mouth. "That's Sukuna?"

The mouth answered. "The one and only! Hey... you're pretty good looking."

Blank face. "Thanks. But... Yuji?"

"Yeah?" That poor boy looked nervous. It didn't help that Inumaki was glaring at him (at Sukuna's mouth).

You were just fascinated, walking closer to Sukuna's mouth. "Does this happen often? Can Sukuna do this whenever?" You were simply curious cuz you still didn't understand the whole Sukuna thing- you had only been grossed out when you heard Itadori ate a finger, then threw up when you saw him eat one.

Itadori shrugged. "Sometimes? He does it whenever he wants. But he can always see and hear everything I do, and I end up hearing his voice in my head all the time."

Sukuna spoke to you. "You got a boyfriend, sexy germaphobe?"

"Ew no." You scrunched you face in disgust. "Fuck it, imma get rid of this gross thing without killing Yuji."

Sukuna's mouth curved into a smirk. "You gonna use your matter manipulation to separate us?"

Your eyes widened. "I can do that?"

And thank you all for reading yet another one of these parts! This part was shorter than the last (I didn't mean to make it so long 😖)

Anyways, this was supposed to be a really serious chapter.
And it is!
But I really wanted to add Sukuna at the end and make it funny.

Sukuna also said something. He's kinda hinting at something....

Do you think matter manipulation can spearate Sukuna from Itadori?
Pls feel free to leave a comment!

Thank you for reading and enjoying! Make sure to eat and sleep properly (something I need to start doing) and live the best lives that you deserve! Love y'all!