Flirtatious Spirit

"I'm just saying, tall girls with big butts are hot!" Itadori argued.

Suna rolled his eyes. "Big boobs are hotter."

Osamu shook his head. "Muscular girls are the sexiest. Right, Y/n?"

You flinched at the sudden attention- all eyes on you. "Why bring me in this?"

All 3 Inarizaki boys smirked at you. "You're/Yer fucking ripped."

"Just because I played volleyball and gained muscle, doesn't mean you can drag me into your conversation about your ideal girls' body type. Leave me outta that shit."

"Y/nnnnnnnn!"

"Stop whining, Tsumu." You roll your eyes and look over to Inumaki, who's walking beside you, and smile from under your mask. "You good, Toge?"

He nodded, smiling brightly at you. "Yeah. Is this what you used to do before Gojo found you?"

"Yup. This was our normal hang routine. Except sleepovers were never at my house." You grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers, swinging both of your arms back and forth.

He blushed, squeezing your hand slightly. "Why'd you grab my hand?"

You decided to communicate with him through telepathy, not wanting the others to hear. "Cuz I felt like it. Do you not want to?"

"No, that's not it. I want to. It's just, I didn't expect it... and you're not wearing gloves...."

"I don't need gloves if it's you." You stared into his beautiful purple orbs. "Your eyes are so pretty, Toge."

His blush deepened. "I think your eyes are prettier, Y/n. But, thanks. No one's ever told me that my eyes are pretty or anything like that."

Forgetting his can hear your thoughts. "I can just stare into them for hours. So mesmerizing."

He stopped walking, eyes wide. Since you were still holding hands, you had also stopped- which put distance between you two and the rest since the others kept walking. "Toge?" You tilted your head to the side.

His face was a deep red. "Um... You know I heard you just know, right? When you commented on how you could stare into my eyes for hours?"

You blushed at the realization. "I- um... it's- I didn't mean...." You groaned, unsure why you were having a hard time getting words out around Inumaki. "Your eyes are just really pretty and I've never seen anything like them before!" You blurted it out.

He moved closer, not letting go of your hand. "Y/n...." He said your name without needing telepathic communication, causing your eyes to widen.

"Y/n, Toge! You two coming?!"

You both jumped at the sound of Okkotsu's voice calling out to you, both of you turning to face him and the others. Everyone had stopped and were staring at the two of you. You both nodded and hurried to catch up to them, still holding hands.

Your entwined hands didn't go unnoticed. "Are you just touch starved, or are you two dating now?" Kiyoomi spoke bluntly.

This caused both of your faces to turn a deep red. "F-friends can hold hands too."

Kiyoomi raised a brow, turning to fave you. "You and I are germaphobes and not fond of PDA. Cut the shit already, Y/n."

"Why did you two stop, anyways?" Okkotsu looked at you with genuine curiosity.

You avoided eye contact. "Cuz... You know.... Stuff."

"Y/n's acting weird." Suna being a blunt bitch (all puns intended). "Stuttering, hand holding, avoiding eye contact, not giving a direct answer.... Wanna share something, Y/n?"