Author-chan's Rant

Ok so

Sorry for the angst (still not finished with it yet)

Please stop crying

chuupetaro I'm talking to you

Cuz the amazing author-chan is here to deliver you a proposition!

Since some of you have been commenting on how upsetting the mandatory angst arc in this fic is
*cough chuupetaro cough cough*
I was wondering about something....

How would y'all feel about me making another Inumaki x reader that contains nothing but fluffiness?

I was thinking that you (the amazing reader) will just be a regular high school girl and meet Inumaki on the street one day. Basically, you don't hear him speaking in onigiri ingredients, you hear exactly what he wants to say. After you two originally meet, Inumaki is going to be looking for you for a year.
You two meet as first years in high school and don't meet again for about a year when you two are second years in high school.

So how does that sound? I won't be able to start it until after I've finished with this book, but I will be willing to put all other projects I originally had planned on hold if you want the pure fluff.

It's all up to you, just thought I'd suggest since I got positive responses from the cute bits of fluff I had first written with this book.

If you want Inumaki but with a different plot (or in different pov) or even a totally different character, go ahead and comment and I'll set things up to start working on it after I finish this book (shouldn't be too many more parts, but idk). I AM very willing to take suggestions 😊

I think that's all?

I really only wanted to talk about the idea for another book, if y'all want it. That's totally up to you.

Bye bye! Love y'all

Hannah says to get plenty of rest with a soft, fluffy blanket!