Back to School

"Welcome back, my precious students!" Gojo greeted with a large smile and open arms, expecting hugs.

Itadori was the only one to actually go anywhere near the freakishly tall man (can't really say that cuz Omi is fucking tall- not fucking fair! *pouty 5ft tall author-chan*). "Gojo-sensei! I missed you so much!"

"You're the only one, Yuji." You speak ever so bluntly. "I would be living a great life if I didn't have to exist alongside Gojo."

The second and other two first years snickered beside you- all in agreement. To be fair, Gojo hadn't really been a good teacher.

Gojo pouted. "So mean, Y/n! But I'll let it slide since you've done some good work recently." He grinned like a proud dad.

You raised a brow, clearly confused. "What do you mean?"

Gojo walked closer to you, leaving half a meter in between you two. "You exorcised a curse during your time off. Not only that, it was an elusive grade 1 curse that us sorcerers have been hunting down for over a year. It's been taking advantage if girls between the ages of 16 and 23, killing them horribly after. I'm so proud you did whatever you had and got rid of it! Makes me feel like I might've taught you something. However, it was reckless to take it on by yourself. You got lucky. If you hadn't been careful or as good at remaining in the right mindset, you'd be dead."

Your eyes widened. "Wait, but if that was a grade 1 curse- that means-!"

"It was stronger than you, based on the current level you're ranked at. As I said, you got lucky. It's guard was down during that split second you had gotten to it. You'd be dead if not for that. I doubt the others would've been able to get there quick enough to serve as backup. Try to be less reckless- actually think the whole situation more. The next time you rush into something stupid like that, you can kiss your life goodbye." He walked off after giving you the lecture.

You just stood there, frozen in place. "Holy shit...."

Inumaki placed a hand on your shoulder. "You ok?"

You slowly nodded your head, still in a daze. "Just kinda shocked. I mean, I knew it was stupid and dangerous- the possibility of death was definitely on my mind. But to think, that curse was grade a single step above me- ranking wise."

He gave a small smile under his collar (back in uniforms 😔✊), draping his arm over your shoulder. "It was impressive. It didn't seem like you really struggled to exorcise the curse. Maybe you'll get another promotion soon."

You looked at him with a small smile, shaking your head. "No. I was reckless- I don't deserve a promotion. I want to earn my promotions through hard work and by using actual strategies, not by acting impulsively and hoping for the best outcome. Does... does that make sense, Toge?"

He nodded, his hidden smile growing. "That's a respectable outlook and reflection, Y/n. I think you'll end up as a special grade within a few years. You'll definitely become one of the greatest sorcerers to ever exist by the time we're adults."

You leaned your head against his shoulder, your mask hiding your smile and blush. "Thanks, Toge. I think you could be a great sorcerer too- well, better than you already are. But... I don't really care about ranking or any of that- as long as I can be by your side, I think I'll be fine with anything."

Inumaki's glad that he's wearing his uniform again- he doesn't want to risk you seeing his blush covered face. "Me too. I feel the exact same. I just want to be by your side, Y/n."

You two smile and walk back to your dorms- finally unpacking after your week-long vacation back at home. Yet, as you sit on the bed in your dorm, something felt off.

What could possibly be wrong? Shouldn't everything be starting to become perfect now? What's with this sudden uneasy feeling?

You weren't sure. But there was one thing you were positive about: you didn't like that feeling.

Bonus:

9:30am at the Sakusa residence-

"Inumaki, you like Y/n right?"

Inumaki blushed as Komori asked the question- you were only person currently not there, since you decided to take a shower right after breakfast. He slowly nodded. "Salmon."

Atsumu flinched, a bit of jealousy spreading throughout his body. He kinda figured Inumaki liked you, but to hear the confirmation was like a wake up call.

Kiyoomi's lips twitched up. 'Now they've both confirmed their feelings for each other around me. Better help act as Y/n's wingman.' "I think you've got a shot, Inumaki. Y/n's really started changing around you. Maybe you should start thinking about how to confess."

Inumaki had held off since he didn't want to risk ruining your friendship. "Bonito flakes."

"She won't care if you like her. She'd still be close friends with you if she doesn't feel the same." 'But she does feel the same.' "Like Atsumu, she's still getting along with him after his confession. She won't distance herself from you just because of your feelings. Trust me, no one knows Y/n better than her own twin." Kiyoomi gave a reassuring smile from under his mask, hoping it reached his eyes.

Inumaki's eyes lit up, filled with hope. "Salmon!"

Author-chan wants there to be rain. People Error by the GAZETTE is perfect to listen to when there's room. This will probably be referrenced in the plot later on when things start turning into all the different directions my mind has been working in.

But also....

Wouldn't this make a good Jujutsu High uniform?
(That's the real me btw, with my dyed black hair and always black clothes)

And before things start getting heavy and go all over the place, I wanted to share a lil something bout myself.

My taste in music!:
I prefer mainly rock of any types
But j-rock is my absolute favorite!
My top bands are DARRELL (the lead singer Ai used to have a band called DEATHGAZE) and the GAZETTE.
In English, I prefer bands like Artic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Five Finger Death Punch, Bring Me The Horizon, and Evanescence

Feel free to share something about your music taste. I'm willing to listen to other things to better understand my readers- or anyone really.

Have a fantastic day/night
I don't sleep, time isn't real

Love y'all and hope you keep enjoying

(Feel free to let me know if I take things too far with the plot) 😁👍