Other Half....

Who's ready to cry?
Everyone?
Good good
Enjoy the angst portion of the book!
😁

"THERE'S AN EMERGENCY! ALL OF YOU HURRY UP!" Gojo burst into the room all of you students were sitting in, clearly panicked.

You calmly stood up and began walking to the door- then Gojo stopped you. "What? Why are you stopping me?"

The man took his blindfold off and made mutual eye contact with you. "Y/n in the area that this emergency was called in for... there's too many curses of all different power levels."

"Ok. And?" Your voice held irritation and impatience.

Gojo gave you a grim/sorrowful/pitying expression. "Your brother- along with Suna and the Miya twins- were seen in that location around the time shit hit the fan."

Your heart dropped all the way to your stomach. "No... no way.... That's not a funny joke, Gojo!" You glared at the man.

Ah yes, denial. Such a beautiful thing really. Your mind is clouded by the pain of losing people you care about. You simply can't accept the possibility that something could've happen to any of your friends.

Gojo's eyes filled with concern- everyone could see it, it was obvious where this would go. "I'm sorry, but I'm not joking, Y/n. There's possibility that something might've happened. You need to prepare yourself for the worst."

"No! Omi is fine! Nothing's gonna happen! Now gimme the damn location!" This was the first you'd actually snapped around them. And just like in the past, some of your cursed energy got released- nearby objects broke and the part of the floor where you were standing started breaking, a hole forming.

The thing they didn't know: your cloee familial bond with Kiyoomi was the main source of your emotions. You only ever snapped when something was going on with or around Kiyoomi. The sorcerers would have their work cut oit for them- none of them are able to calm or control you. Without Kiyoomi, you're going to explode- there will be too much destruction.

You all got to the scene, everyone still worried about you. You couldn't sense Kiyoomi's presence, or the other three for that matter. You weren't sure if that was a good or bad thing. You stopped running, scanning your surroundings. The other students and Gojo were keeping their distance from you, but still stayed fairly close.

"Y/N?!"

Three familiar voices shouted your name in unison, causing you to face the sources with wide eyes. "Rin, Samu, Tsumu? What are you three...?"

"Have ya seen yer brother?!" Atsumu cut you off, visibly panicked.

You felt a pit in your stomach. 'So what Gojo said was true....'

You shook your head slowly. "No. Was- was Omi with you?"

Tears were in the fake blond's eyes. "Yeah. We got separated when some curses started destroyin buildins. Ya really haven't seen im?"

Internally, you were panicking- you remained calm (or tried your best to) on the outside. "No. I wasn't aware that you guys were actually here. I only heard you had been seen in the area around the time this shit started."

Everyone watched in silent shock at how calm you seemed.

Atsumu seemed to only get pissed by your seemingly calm state, harshly grabbing your shoulders and shaking you while starting to yell. "How can ya be so calm?! Omi's yer brother! Are ya heartless?!"

Your eyes widened when you heard what Atsumu called your twin brother, anger surged through you- you pushed the boy in front of you back. "Of course I'm not fucking calm, Atsumu! But if i don't try to stay physcially calm before i find Omi-"

You cut off, already knowing how bad things just got.

Atsumu still pressed on, not letting his anger die down- unaware of your growing condition. "Whaddya mean by that?! Y/n, he's yer BROTHER! SHOW THAT YOU ACTUALLY FUCKIN CARE FER ONCE!"

You snapped, unable to keep your emtions in check- cursed energy surrounding you and starting to destroy the surrounding area. "I FUCKING KNOW THAT, ATSUMU! BUT WITHOUT OMI ALL OF YOU WILL FUCKING DIE ONCE I LOSE CONTROL! I NEED TO BE CALM AND FIND HIM SO I DON'T EXPLODE YOU DUMBASS! SOMETHING HAPPENING TO OMI WILL DO MORE DAMAGE TO ME! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM! HE KEEPS ME IN CHECK! HE MAKES SURE THIS SHIT DOESN'T HAPPEN! IF HE DIES OR IF I CAN'T REMAIN CALM LONG ENOUGH TO FIND HIM ALIVE, I'M GOING TO BE EEXCUTED! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

"Y/n, calm down." Gojo's stern voice spoke loudly- an attempt to get you to stop.

But I won't work. Kiyoomi is the only one that can prevent you from becoming like this. Not even Inumaki can help. And that's only because of the bond between you and Kiyoomi- the bond only twins can share.

You quickly got out of the area, searching for your twin in a panic.

'No... no! Please, Omi, I need you! I can't- I can't do this! Where are you?! I- I... I'm scared, Omi.'

You stopped at a pile of rumble, feeling a comfortingly familiar presence. "Omi?"

You walked over and saw the top half of your twin. "Kiyoomi?!"

There was slight movement, his head turned to the side to reveal his bloodied face. "Y/...n?" A faint smile made its way onto his exposed face.

You dropped to your knees right beside his head, tears filling your eyes. "Omi... what- what happened?" Your throat felt tight, making it hard to speak.

He coughed, blood spilling from the sides of his mouth. "I don't really know. It happened so fast. One moment I confessed to Atsumu, then we went on a double date with Suna and Osamu... next, buildings start exploding. There were curses everywhere... we got separated.... I somehow ended up like this."

The tears spilled, your shaky hand moving to touch the face of your twin brother. "Kiyoomi.... Help me, please. I- I already started losing control. Please... help me."

One of his weak hands came up to hold the hand that wasn't touching his face. "It's- it'll be ok, Y/n. I'm here right now."

"Stay. Don't leave me. You promised...."

"I'm sorry, Y/n.... I think I might be breaking my promises...."