They Officially Meet

"Holy fucking shit, Y/n! How are you still alive?"

You frowned, glaring at the boy who won't shut the fuck up. "Fucking hell, Komo. My head still hurts, please be quiet."

He flinched. "Oh, yeah, sorry."

You were currently at home for your week-long vacation. Komori, Suna, Kiyoomi, and the Miya twins were there. You were hesitant at first with Atsumu, but he apologized and everyone agreed you all were friends and they could be civil.

"I still think this whole Jujutsu thing is too dangerous, Y/n. This is the second time- that we're aware of- in which ya almost died on a mission." Atsumu looked at you with the utmost concern.

You shrugged. "Eh. It happens."

Kiyoomi scoffed. "Actually value your life for once, Y/n."

You got absorbed in your phone- getting a text from a certain sorcerer.

Toge

Heyyyyy Y/n
:)

Hey Toge
:)

Whatcha up to?

👀
At home with my bro, cus, and our friends
Why?

👀
Can I hangout too?

You wanna sleepover like everyone else?

Can I?

Uh yeah
You can bring the others
Maki and Nobara will help me not be surrounded by these dumbass boys
And you can help keep me sane
😊

Bet
We coming
Wait

What?

Idk where you live

Oh fuck
You right
Imma send it

Kk

*sends address*

K thanks
❤️

See ya soon
💜

Yeah
Why the purple heart?

Cuz of your eyes

Oh gotcha
See ya soon

Pls hurry

👍

"Y/n. The fuck you doing?"

You put your phone in your pocket. "Do you guys know I can read minds and communicate telepathically?"

Kiyoomi was the only one that knew this. "Thought I might've forgotten to tell them something."

Suna raised a brow. "You can?"

You nodded. "Yup. It's a new cursed technique I've got."

He grinned. "Cool. Read my mind."

You deadpanned, connecting everyone telepathically. "No, fuck you Suna."