Grounded

You lay on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. You let out a sigh.

'I'm bored. When can I hangout with the others? When can I see Toge again? I want to touch him...'

A knock at your door startled you out of your thoughts. "Come in?"

The door opened to reveal a certain purple eyed boy wearing a jacket with a collar that covers half of his face. "Kelp."

You sat up and smiled at your friend- well, crush if we get specific. "Hey, Toge. Whatcha doing here? I thought Gojo grounded me- meaning I have to stay in my dorm and can't hang around you guys till further notice?" You tipped your head to the side.

Inumaki closed the door and sat beside you on your bed. He zipped down his collar to reveal his cute little smile. "It's boring without you. And no one has to know I was here- no one is even aware that I came here. So this will have to remain a secret between us."

You shared a mischievious grin with him. "It'll be our dirty little secret then." You winked at him and you both quietly chuckled.

He (tryna be sly) put an arm around you and pulled you closer to him, your head resting on his shoulder. "We could have more...."

You giggled softly. "You're spending too much time around the other guys, Toge." You ran a hand through his hair, enjoying the soft and fluffy feeling.

"Then... should I spend more time with you?"

{MF. IS. SMOOTH. GUH DAYUM 😩
. . . n e wayzzz
Lemme leave and let the story continue 👀}

You blushed at his statement. "M-maybe."

He chuckled softly, pulling you even closer and wrapping his other arm around you- your head sorta on his shoulder, sorta on his chest (idk how to describe it). "Y/n.... Let's spend more time together. Just like this."

"Toge...."

The door slammed open. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! TOGE GET OUT, Y/N IS GROUNDED!" Who would burst into a student's dorm and reprimand you two like a father would his children? It was I, Dio! Jk, it was Gojo duh.

{Me: only running on 4 hours of sleep and stress from one of my cats and driving with assholes
Also me: makes jokes as if I was a mfing crackhead or something
I'm sorry for my bad behavior this time. Back to the story!}

You groaned. "Reallyyyyy? Why am I even grounded? Wait- can you even ground me? Last I checked, you aren't my nonexistent father or mother."

Gojo frowned. "I had to give you some sort of punishment after you completely destroyed the hospital! What kind of responsible teacher would I be if I didn't take proper disciplinary action to one of my students doing something wrong?"

You crossed your arms over your chest, rolling your eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong though. That special grade damn near killed Toge and I was simply doing my job of exorcising the curse before it could wreak any more havoc.

"That's besides the point." This teacher is acting pretty childish rn....👀

You scoffed in annoyance. "Then what is the point?"

Gojo leaned against the wall by your door, hands in his pockets. "The fact that you had lost control and destroyed an entire hospital is too serious to be ignored. The point of grounding you is to give you a somewhat light punishment. This is way better than what the higher ups would've done. At least you're still alive. Deal with the punishment. So Toge get out."

Inumaki sighed, zipping his collar up and giving you sad and apologetic eyes. "Sorry I can't spend more time with you right now. I promise to take you to a new cafe when you're not grounded anymore."

You gave him a soft smile, moving closer to whisper in his ear. "Thanks Toge. I can't wait.'

He pulled you in for a hug, giving a light squeeze before letting go of you. Gojo ushered Inumaki out of the room and closed the door behind him. You were now all alone in your room again.

You flopped down on your bed, facing the ceiling and let out a sigh. "I'm bored again."

'I wonder when I'll be allowed to go out again. I already miss Toge.... I really want to go to that cafe with him. Wait- would that be considered a date? Oh my- it's a date! I'm gonna have to pick my outfit for it out as soon as possible!"

You quickly got off your bed and went to your closet, opening it up and looking at all of your clothes. "Ok... so maybe nothing too fancy- my more expensive clothes don't need to be used for a simple cafe outting. A simple, casual outfit would look good, right? I should definitely still wear a dress or skirt. Something cute that I know Toge would like...."

You ended up spending the whole time you were "grounded" trying to figure out what kind of outfit would be good for the cafe outting with Inumaki. You hadn't even realized that you worried so much, you had spent the entire week you were serving out Gojo's punishment panicking over a plan that didn't have an actual time and day set.

A knock on your door startled you out from what you were doing. "Come in." You quickly turned back to your clothes while the people let themselves in.

"You do know you're not grounded anymore, right?"

"The hell are you doing, Y/n?"

You quickly turned to your visitors. "Ah, Maki, Nobara! I'm so glad you two are here, actually."

Kugisaki immediately brightened up, liking this sudden change. "Really?"

You nodded. "Yes. I need your help."

To be continued....

😁👍

Get ready for something cute in the next part. But also prepare to still be frustrated with the slow development.

*laughs evilly*

So much has yet to happen, things are about to start picking up.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more updates cuz I'm gonna be spamming you with updates today!