Inseparable

Another Flashback to Childhood!

"My, my! Look at you! You two are so cute! Are you always together?"

Both you and Kiyoomi- being the shy 8 year olds you are- simply nodded at the older lady.

This lady happened to be your aunt (mother to your cousin, Komori Motoya). She smiled while looking at the two of you. "Aww. You two look inseparable! So cute! That's just such a precious thing from children, isn't it Motoya?"

Her son, Komori Motoya (your cousin), nodded with a huge smile. "It's so cool! My name's Komori Motoya, it's pleasure to meet you two!"

You felt Kiyoomi's hand tighten around yours. You looked back at the brunette in front of you. "Hi. I'm Sakusa Y/n and this is my older twin brother Sakusa Kiyoomi. I love him more than everything and he's all I've ever needed in life. I wish to never be separated from him."

Komori laughed. "I wish I had a twin! You two are so close, I'm jealous."

Kiyoomi pulled you behind him. "We only need each other. Can we go home now?"

Your aunt sighed. "You're staying the night. Please make yourselves comfortable. You two can share a room. I heard you two are germaphobes, so I made sure the entire room and everything in it is 100% clean."

Kiyoomi pulled you to the room. "Let's go, Y/n."

You nodded, giving a small smile under your mask. "Thank you, auntie."

"Kiyoomi."

Your twin flinched, facing you with a frown. "Why are you calling me that? It's Omi to you. Got it? Omi!"

Your frowned, letting out a sigh. "Can you please try being nice to Komo and auntie? They're our family.... We should try to get along. Ok? Can you do that for me, please?"

He sighed, facial features softening. "I'll try, but only for you. Ok? That good?"

You smiled brightly, hugging your twin. "Thank you, Omi! I love you so much!"

A huge smile spread across his face. "I love you too, Y/n." He wrapped his arms around you tightly, burying his face into your soft h/c hair. "You're my everything."

You giggled. "And you're my whole world, Omi-omi!"

"Do you two ever stop glaring?" Komori chuckled nervously, looking at the somewhat scary expression on your mask-covered faces.

"No." Kiyoomi stated bluntly.

You softened your gaze. "Sorry, kind of just how we look when we go to pubkic places, Komo. There's nothing to worry about! But uh... how clean is this place?"

Komori looked at you with a genuinely bright smile. "It's the cleanest around here. And, you should have that soft look in your eyes more, Y/n. It's really pretty and makes you much more approachable."

Kiyoomi held you tightly, giving off a deadly aura. "No, she shouldn't. People need to stay away from her. If a single germ gets within a meter of her, I'll pour a gallon of bleach into their eyes."

"Omi...."

Komori stared in frozen fear. "Sorry, Y/n, but I'm going to stay as far from you as possible. He's a bit too scary for me...."

You chuckled nervously. "It's fine. Omi and I are always together, so it'll all be fine. People tend to naturally avoid us anyways."

"That must be lonely."